Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Boards Bumper Sticker

Options
  • 09-04-2012 1:49am
    Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭

Hi Guys and Gals

Us over in the Motor Home forum have an idea of getting a bumper sticker together with references to boards and whoever chooses can put one on their vans.

For those of us who want in, then it would be an easier way for us to identify each other as and when.

Basically we're looking to the guru's here to help us in coming up with a design that we can get printed.

The basic idea is to upload something to zazzle.co.uk and we can order them as and when we needed.

Any suggestions that we've had have all been posted in the link above and we're all fairly open minded to suggestions.

If anyone can help us here, we'd really appreciate it,

Many Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,692 ✭✭✭Dublin_Gunner

Replied to ya over on the other thread.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

You might get more help if they were to be printed in Ireland..

You might get more help if they were to be printed in Ireland..

They not gonna use an Irish printer???? ( I must admit I didn't read past the part of needing a bumper sticker designed)

FFS. With all the bloody local printers (large and small) closing down over the past few years you'd think people would keep the business in the country.

We're deep in recession and people are still all too willing to send money out of Ireland.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,250 ✭✭✭Buford T Justice

Fair point lads. Quite happy to use an Irish printer for this and support locally but Im not sure if its possible.

We're not in a position to order a couple of hundred of these or anything. We don't have a comitte or official group so to speak. The reason for suggesting the site I did was so that the design can be published there and anyone who wants one can order and pay for it. There would be no initial financial commitment for anyone and the users of the forum can get them as they please. Plus there wouldn't be a box of stickers getting dusty in a corner somewhere. If you know of a printer who can offer this in ireland id be glad.tp use them instead.

• Registered Users Posts: 9,061 ✭✭✭Kenny Logins

Yeah, I see your point - if there's nobody offering that service, there's not much you can do.

Try Valdez on here, he may be able to help you out.

• Advertisement

Fair point lads. Quite happy to use an Irish printer for this and support locally but Im not sure if its possible.

We're not in a position to order a couple of hundred of these or anything. We don't have a comitte or official group so to speak. The reason for suggesting the site I did was so that the design can be published there and anyone who wants one can order and pay for it. There would be no initial financial commitment for anyone and the users of the forum can get them as they please. Plus there wouldn't be a box of stickers getting dusty in a corner somewhere. If you know of a printer who can offer this in ireland id be glad.tp use them instead.

TBH pretty much any Digital Printer will easily accommodate you in this regard.

There is a fairly well known guy (digital only printer) that I use based in Dublin CC that I can give you the name of who would be more than willing to do low volume jobs.

Advertisement