Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Requested sound cloud tags for posts can we get some support

Options

Comments

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Site Developement would be the place to ask that. But there's a lot of work going on with boards which means that code may not be compatible.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,325 ✭✭✭iLikeWaffles

Site Developement would be the place to ask that. But there's a lot of work going on with boards which means that code may not be compatible.

Yeah thanks. The reason i'm posting it here is so musicians who use soundcloud can see it.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Music Moderators, Politics Moderators, Society & Culture Moderators Posts: 22,360 CMod ✭✭✭✭Dravokivich

Yeah I get that, like the youtube tags. But boards is customised so plugins like that might not work.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,997 ✭✭✭Adyx

I'd like to see it but afaik they're not adding any more features since they're phasing out vBulletin completely. You'd be better off requesting they add the tags to whatever they're planning to use.

Advertisement