Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Half of G36C

Options
  • 02-04-2012 12:35am
    Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭

Hi, so This is my first thread on this forum. My friend had G36C that he bought year ago for €150 at GoTactical in Bray. But the stopped playing airsoft and I got it off him just for €15 ! :eek: Why.. ? Because it lacs a Mag, Battery, and Cover of battery. And.. I'm his very good friend ;) haha, so I make few pictures and I wonder how much would it cost me to get all those parts, or is it even possible to get them (Specially Battery Cover) ? :confused:
    Here are the pictures..

http://imageshack.us/g/221/dscf1833j.jpg/ :P
    (Click on the image to see next one)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 245 ✭✭Migworks

Hi, so This is my first thread on this forum. My friend had G36C that he bought year ago for €150 at GoTactical in Bray. But the stopped playing airsoft and I got it off him just for €15 ! :eek: Why.. ? Because it lacs a Mag, Battery, and Cover of battery. And.. I'm his very good friend ;) haha, so I make few pictures and I wonder how much would it cost me to get all those parts, or is it even possible to get them (Specially Battery Cover) ? :confused:
    Here are the pictures..

http://imageshack.us/g/221/dscf1833j.jpg/ :P
    (Click on the image to see next one)

I'm sure if you post up a wanted ad, on Airsoft adverts, you should be able to source the bits you need. The mag and battery (& charger) you can buy new from almost any retailer (they are listed under Airsoft retailers) the front cover you can get new too, but that is prob a bit more expensive.
    Another idea I'd try 1st is to search the Airsoft adverts forum by entering g36c into the search box, then scrolling through the adverts for parts for sale.
    Hope this helps, have one myself, they are great guns and Airsoft is a lot of fun.

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭TheAlkaline

Yeah, So Do you know if any battery type would fit this AEG ? I'm really new to airsoft and I don't know how ASG really works, and what type of mag ? (definitely Mid-Cap or Hi-Cap) but will only G36 mags fit this gun ?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 81 ✭✭JFAirsofter

as for the front handguard or battery cover as you call it, you can pick them up in most places for all the different varients of g36, you can even get ris rail handguards, i would recomend ehobbyasia.com there's great for everything and shipping is pretty good from them, gotten alot of orders from them and there great

as for batterys you can really only fit 8.4v mini type or maybe a 9.6v nunchuk type. you could order a battery from ehobby as well but you have to have the right dimensions for the battery

alternativly to all this you could just go into your local airsoft shop and ask them, they definatly have a battery for ya and they might have spare parts lyin around for a handguard or they might be able to order on in for ya

hope all this helps man
    and welcome to the sport, and remember the airsoft forum on boards are your best friend when starting out

• Registered Users Posts: 399 ✭✭TheAlkaline

Thanks lads, it will definietly help! Today I'm going to same airsoft shop where the guy was bought by my friend. I will see if they can help me with those parts :)

PS. Now I will remember that my "battery cover" is called handguard, haha :D

Advertisement