Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x
Thread Closed  

27-03-2012, 18:28   #61
who_ru

just did 2 transfers there.

Chamberlane ---> Moses
J Morrison ------> Ben Arfa

i know wigan have toug fixtures but moses is a big player for them and at home to stoke think he'll do well.

i already had ben arfa in my side this season but for some reason Pardew hardly playted him after he rgained fitness but now he's more influential and is doing well.

i'll persist with Ba for one more week. (watch cisse score again!)
Advertisement
27-03-2012, 21:01   #62
FatRat

People kneejerking Ben Arfa are mental imo. When Raylor returns from injury and when he's thrown back into the wing, where will Ben Arfa go? He "might" earn a place from his past few good showings but his place on the starting team is never certain.

I, however, shall be kneejerking Walcott and Cisse in. Really should have done it last night but it slipped my mind.

Yakubu->Cisse
Silva->Walcott

One thing I need people to answer though is.... is Walters worth another punt? He was playing up front again and Stoke have nice fixtures coming up.
27-03-2012, 21:10   #63
kennyb3

Alot of people getting G cahill in,they not worried he is not playing tonight. plus there is ivanovic too, altho he isnt even on the bench.

@fatrat - wouldnt touch walters myself
27-03-2012, 21:10   #64
DazzlerIE

Hope enough people have ditched Dempsey ahead of this weekend to make him a differential
(4) thanks from:
27-03-2012, 23:03   #65
RB100

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazzlerIE View Post
Hope enough people have ditched Dempsey ahead of this weekend to make him a differential
And Pog
Advertisement
28-03-2012, 08:01   #66
Lemlin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by DazzlerIE View Post
I'm hoping Bale and Silva are the same.

If Silva doesn't at least get an assist, he's gone - the only reason he's still there is that I want to finally get rid of Sorensen after weeks of him not playing and because I can't see any noteworthy replacement at present.
28-03-2012, 08:30   #67
POKERKING

No captaincy thread yet?

Can someone put one up?

I fancy dempsey this week for some reason, i just need to make ground and its getting to the stage of now or never!
28-03-2012, 10:12   #68
FutureGuy
Category Moderator

I avoided the kneejerk tranfer clearout and am now calm and collected...*ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*

Current team for his week. Dempsey, Bale and Siggurdsson are now major differentials in my league and so I really need them to do well.

Anyone see a free transfer?

Krul
S.Kelly Skrtel Evans
Bale Dempsey Siggurdsson Valencia
Rooney Ba RVP
Subs: Vorm, Enrique, Santon, Morrison (injured)

2.6m in bank.
28-03-2012, 10:23   #69
Lemlin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureGuy View Post
I avoided the kneejerk tranfer clearout and am now calm and collected...*ooooooooooooooommmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm*

Current team for his week. Dempsey, Bale and Siggurdsson are now major differentials in my league and so I really need them to do well.

Anyone see a free transfer?

Krul
S.Kelly Skrtel Evans
Bale Dempsey Siggurdsson Valencia
Rooney Ba RVP
Subs: Vorm, Enrique, Santon, Morrison (injured)

2.6m in bank.
I'd say bye to Ba. Jelavic would be a nice differential.

If you want to give Ba another weekend, you've doubled up on Liverpool defenders which I wouldn't recommend. What about Enrique to Kompany? That'd leave you with a strong back 3 of Skrtel, Evans and Kompany with Santon and Stephen Kelly providing cover.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
28-03-2012, 11:02   #70
kennyb3

I'd change one pool defender to a spurs one (BAE)
Thanks from:
28-03-2012, 11:05   #71
FutureGuy
Category Moderator

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemlin View Post
I'd say bye to Ba. Jelavic would be a nice differential.

If you want to give Ba another weekend, you've doubled up on Liverpool defenders which I wouldn't recommend. What about Enrique to Kompany? That'd leave you with a strong back 3 of Skrtel, Evans and Kompany with Santon and Stephen Kelly providing cover.
I think Newcastle will go for Liverpools throat and play 2 up top (Ba and Cisse) so i'll hold for 1 more week. They seem hopeless at the back without Agger. At least Skrtel is a goal threat and Newcastle will miss Coloccinininini.

If I knew Kompany was definately back, I'd nearly do that transfer now, especially now that Terry is back for Chelsea (was looking at Cahill).

Last edited by FutureGuy; 28-03-2012 at 11:12.
28-03-2012, 13:03   #72
Lemlin
Banned

Quote:
Originally Posted by FutureGuy View Post
I think Newcastle will go for Liverpools throat and play 2 up top (Ba and Cisse) so i'll hold for 1 more week. They seem hopeless at the back without Agger. At least Skrtel is a goal threat and Newcastle will miss Coloccinininini.

If I knew Kompany was definately back, I'd nearly do that transfer now, especially now that Terry is back for Chelsea (was looking at Cahill).
It's not missing Agger that's Liverpool's biggest problem, it's playing Carragher. Surely they have someone at the club that would provide better cover.

Kompany had a fitness test last weekend and failed it but when they were willing to give him a test, he must have been close to being back so I'd imagine he'll play this weekend.

That said, someone else mentioned that he was close to dropping in value so you might be as well hold off until the weekend anyway and transfer him in Friday night/Saturday morning.
28-03-2012, 16:53   #73
RB100

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lemlin View Post

Kompany had a fitness test last weekend and failed it.
Do you know about Lescott?

Also what bout R Taylor he's been out for ages
28-03-2012, 17:06   #74
manual_man

wish bloody Kompany would go down
28-03-2012, 22:04   #75
DazzlerIE

Quote:
Originally Posted by manual_man View Post
wish bloody Kompany would go down
is he protected?

thought he'd go down two days ago, but he's hanging on