Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

24-03-2012, 22:04   #1
ellybelly

Work placement in Ennis

OK....
So basically I'm on work placement in Ennis for college until the end of June. I'm just wondering where is the best place to meet other people in their early 20s in town? Been to Knoxs a good bit, good craic but people don't generally chat too much apart from within their own group. I know that it's not a student town or anything but there has to be others in their early 20s somewhere?! If anyone has any suggestions would love to hear.. I'll go mad if I have no new friends by the end of it
Thanks
Advertisement
25-03-2012, 08:51   #2
CptSternn

Brandons!
Thanks from:
25-03-2012, 18:43   #3
blueshark22

Quote:
Originally Posted by ellybelly View Post
OK....
So basically I'm on work placement in Ennis for college until the end of June. I'm just wondering where is the best place to meet other people in their early 20s in town? Been to Knoxs a good bit, good craic but people don't generally chat too much apart from within their own group. I know that it's not a student town or anything but there has to be others in their early 20s somewhere?! If anyone has any suggestions would love to hear.. I'll go mad if I have no new friends by the end of it
Thanks
Yolos is probably the most popular bar in town for that age group , other pubs and imo nicer pubs , with probably an older crowd would be ciarans, o'hallorans, and patricks...good luck! If you are looking to find friends though i'd look into joining a club/society though!
28-03-2012, 15:43   #4
Davyhal

I'd recommend Brandons, it's the sort of bar that everyone knows everyone, so when someone new arrives in someone will generally start a bit of banter. Check it out on a Saturday night, about 11 o'clock would be a good time to wander in for a good sized crowd
Thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion