Aggressive Skate for Recreational Skating??? - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

05-02-2012, 19:19   #1
O.P.H

Aggressive Skate for Recreational Skating???

Wanna get back into inline skating on a recreational level like just getting out and skating along the beach in the morning etc. Always wanted and aggressive pair of skates cause think they look class, was thinkin of gettin Roces Impalas. I know its not really designed for rec skating but would it do the job, heard some people say an aggressive skate is alot more of a rough ride, slower and just not as comfortable as rec skates.
Advertisement
20-02-2012, 23:47   #2
Be like Nutella

Quote:
Originally Posted by O.P.H View Post
Wanna get back into inline skating on a recreational level like just getting out and skating along the beach in the morning etc. Always wanted and aggressive pair of skates cause think they look class, was thinkin of gettin Roces Impalas. I know its not really designed for rec skating but would it do the job, heard some people say an aggressive skate is alot more of a rough ride, slower and just not as comfortable as rec skates.
I'm selling my pair of Anarchy Chaos 2 Agressive Skates ... bought for 110 4 years ago...only used approx 10 times... selling for 50 quid if you're interested... really comfortable...strong ankle support and still flexible... Agressive skates do look awesome but are deffo not as sleek running as the ones they wear for dry land triathlons for instance..bu they can look kinda girly : ) and you can't grind or stuff like that. Anyway just to let ya know...

http://www.adverts.ie/skateboard-rol...skates/1370300

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion