Looking for recruits - Page 2 - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

09-02-2012, 12:07   #16
storker

Quote:
Originally Posted by ghosthunter73 View Post
Not sure how this is funny?
Perhaps the poster thinks "paranormal research" and "serious" don't belong in the same sentence. If I'm right, then I guess he never bothered to look at your website. You guys seem quite serious to me, and the no mediums policy drives that point home, I think.

I suspect he was just assuming that you're doing "Most Haunted" without cameras. "Most Haunted" is, from what I've seen of it, a suitable target for derision.

Stork
Advertisement
09-02-2012, 12:25   #17
ghosthunter73
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by storker View Post
Perhaps the poster thinks "paranormal research" and "serious" don't belong in the same sentence. If I'm right, then I guess he never bothered to look at your website. You guys seem quite serious to me, and the no mediums policy drives that point home, I think.

I suspect he was just assuming that you're doing "Most Haunted" without cameras. "Most Haunted" is, from what I've seen of it, a suitable target for derision.

Stork
Ok I see your point alright over the past 5-6 years there has been soo many groups popping up all over the place and some I would agree are nothing short of MH without cameras ( that actually was quite funny) The thing is my group has been quite inactive for a while and we are trying to re-vamp everything and gets things back on track.
Strickly personally- I have never met a medium who could impress me not to say they arent out there we just chose a more logical approach
09-02-2012, 19:37   #18
Paramad

No i just wouldn't take some of your members seriously , but hey i'm sure your grand
13-02-2012, 16:44   #19
ghosthunter73
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by Paramad View Post
No i just wouldn't take some of your members seriously , but hey i'm sure your grand
Ok fair enough
13-02-2012, 17:29   #20
MrMojoRisin

Quote:
Lol
Paramad - Please have some respect for Ghosthunter73. If you have nothing positive or constructive to add to this thread, then say nothing at all.
(4) thanks from:
Advertisement
14-02-2012, 18:03   #21
Paramad

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
Paramad - Please have some respect for Ghosthunter73. If you have nothing positive or constructive to add to this thread, then say nothing at all.

I am entitled to give my opinion on a matter , i made no doragatory comments , simply said i wouldn't take some of his team members from old seriously is all. Even in this nanny state we now live in i'm sure that's not illegal is it
16-02-2012, 14:51   #22
MrMojoRisin

Quote:
I am entitled to give my opinion on a matter , i made no doragatory comments , simply said i wouldn't take some of his team members from old seriously is all. Even in this nanny state we now live in i'm sure that's not illegal is it
You typed the acronym "lol" in response to ghosthunter73's post (which, thankfully, did manage to exceed three letters).

What use is a lonely "lol" here? Is your pool of vocabulary that barren at the moment?
16-02-2012, 15:16   #23
Oryx
Soloist

Send a message via MSN to Oryx
Paramad, Im going to chime in here. You are bringing up something that seems to be between you and members of a paranormal group into this thread. It has no place here. You are also arguing with a mod instruction in thread. You can not simply post what you want here, please stick with the rules and mod instructions.
Thanks from:
17-02-2012, 13:36   #24
ghosthunter73
Closed Account

I just want to say I was merely looking to recruit a few people and I know alot of people visit this forum. My intent was never to start any trouble here. I have been posting here on and off for a few years now and have found most discussions fair and heated at times but never personal.
Why this person brings up personal feelings regarding memebers or past members of my team really does not bother me but I do understand the position of the MODS and I will abide by the rules of this forum.
There is no reason to bring up opinions upon a group as I was only looking for new recruits. I have recieved a few applications through this forum and I am greatful.
I wish all who visit here well in their individual endevours and I will contine to visit in the future.
Advertisement
17-02-2012, 13:59   #25
MrMojoRisin

Quote:
I just want to say I was merely looking to recruit a few people and I know alot of people visit this forum. My intent was never to start any trouble here. I have been posting here on and off for a few years now and have found most discussions fair and heated at times but never personal.
Why this person brings up personal feelings regarding memebers or past members of my team really does not bother me but I do understand the position of the MODS and I will abide by the rules of this forum.
There is no reason to bring up opinions upon a group as I was only looking for new recruits. I have recieved a few applications through this forum and I am greatful.
I wish all who visit here well in their individual endevours and I will contine to visit in the future.
You don't have any reason to be apologetic. It was clear to me you weren't intending to cause any trouble from the outset.

Whatever capacity in which Paramad seems to know you and/or your group, well, Paramad should have addressed you privately about whatever grievances he/she has instead of derailing the thread.

Unfortunately, trolls rear their ugly heads around here from time to time. Let us know if your group discovers anything particularly interesting during the course of your research. We love a good story here. Best of luck.
17-02-2012, 22:49   #26
deelite

Quote:
MODS,
My team is currently looking for new recruits and I would like permission to post a link to our online application?
Cheers
Is there an upper age limit?
19-02-2012, 17:21   #27
leddpipe

Quote:
I have direct experience with this group and have always found them to be informed and friendly. this is meant not by means of a defense from the other poster, just a personal testimony
Thanks from:
20-02-2012, 22:13   #28
ghosthunter73
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by deelite View Post
Is there an upper age limit?
No just a min age of 20 based on issues with new recruits we have had previously.
20-02-2012, 22:17   #29
ghosthunter73
Closed Account

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrMojoRisin View Post
You don't have any reason to be apologetic. It was clear to me you weren't intending to cause any trouble from the outset.

Whatever capacity in which Paramad seems to know you and/or your group, well, Paramad should have addressed you privately about whatever grievances he/she has instead of derailing the thread.

Unfortunately, trolls rear their ugly heads around here from time to time. Let us know if your group discovers anything particularly interesting during the course of your research. We love a good story here. Best of luck.
No problem of course anything we can put out that is not confidential we will pass on
06-03-2012, 12:45   #30
ghosthunter73
Closed Account

Just an update,
we have recieved i believe 14 applications with the help of forums like this so thank you.
We will never claim to be "experts" in this field we are just a bunch of like minded people interested in the subject of paranormal. We aim to help people or atleast point them in the right direction.
I know there has been discussions on if a team can actually help clients and from our experience the answer is yes atleast most of the time. There are a few cases we are still loking for answers but at the end of the day if you help one family sleep through the night is it not worth it?

I stopped coming here for a while because everytime i posted something there were people shooting down opinions and making personal comments I can see the MODS are on top of things and I hope to contribute in any way I can.
Rant over
(2) thanks from:

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion