Second hand clothes Shops in Dublin - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

14-02-2012, 13:25   #1
lovefashion

Second hand clothes Shops in Dublin

Anyone know where I can sell my designer clothes and shoes in Dublin?
I don't want to give it away! Ther is good stuff and would love to hand it over to someone else to sell it for me. (I could do with the few bob). I went into a few second hand clothes shops in Dublin but they would not give me any money for them. They are in excellent condition and all have designer labels (good old Celtic Tiger). I don't feel comfortable selling it on done deal or eba
Advertisement
14-02-2012, 13:31   #2
mysteries1984

Stock Xchange in Dun Laoghaire

There's another couple of places that spring to mind, Green with Envy in Rathmines and Deja Vu in Ranelagh, although I don't know if either of them actually buy stock from you, as such.

Just thought of another one - Siopaelle in Temple Bar. They do buy stuff.

Last edited by mysteries1984; 14-02-2012 at 13:33. Reason: Added another shop
14-02-2012, 13:39   #3
gizmorox

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefashion View Post
I don't want to give it away! Ther is good stuff and would love to hand it over to someone else to sell it for me. (I could do with the few bob). I went into a few second hand clothes shops in Dublin but they would not give me any money for them. They are in excellent condition and all have designer labels (good old Celtic Tiger). I don't feel comfortable selling it on done deal or eba
There's only one place comes to mind that may offer cash instead of credit..Siopaella on facebook.
14-02-2012, 16:52   #4
aristocat

Quote:
Originally Posted by lovefashion View Post
The Secret Closet in Howth sell second hand designer clothes, bags, shoes and jewellry. If the item sells you get the money, if not, they return the clothes after six weeks. (They don't accept High Street brands). The two ladies who run it are really nice and very easy to deal with, whilst remaining professional. I have sold quite a bit there.
14-02-2012, 18:21   #5
FredaB

Second hand Designer label clothes

Quote:
Originally Posted by mysteries1984 View Post
Stock Xchange in Dun Laoghaire

There's another couple of places that spring to mind, Green with Envy in Rathmines and Deja Vu in Ranelagh, although I don't know if either of them actually buy stock from you, as such.

Just thought of another one - Siopaelle in Temple Bar. They do buy stuff.
I went into Deja Vu in Ranelagh with my own and my friends clothes. I am sure the girls name is Mary. She was quite clear that she is not a second hand clothes shop but more of an up market designer label retail unit where she will sell the clothes for you (she takes her cut) and you get the rest. I think her slogan is 'gently worn'. Anyway myself and my friend got fab girly weekend away on the proceeds.
Advertisement
14-02-2012, 21:07   #6
lovefashion

I don't live too far away from Deja Vu in Ranelagh. I think by the sound of it that it is like the place for me!!!! Many thanks for all your replies. I'll let you know how i got on.

Last edited by lovefashion; 15-02-2012 at 00:40.
14-02-2012, 21:54   #7
ArtOfEscape

I believe Wear It Again on Baggot St offer the kind of service you're looking for. Good luck!
20-02-2012, 20:43   #8
lovefashion

Went into Deja Vu, Ranelagh and a girl called Mary owns the shop. She was interested in the designer clothes and will sell them for me. She's going to email me and keep me updated. (I couldn't resist a Mark Jackob bag I saw in there, good value) Thanks everyone

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion