Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

19-02-2012, 19:34   #16
dr.fuzzenstein

Well, it was a unique product they where offering, different from anything else in this country, genuinely cheaper (if you know what you're doing), innovative, fresh, radical thinking, it never stood a chance from the word go.
Thanks from:
Advertisement
19-02-2012, 19:44   #17
Atlantic Dawn

I honestly thought it would succeed, I am not aware of any other business offering the same service in Dublin or Ireland for that matter. I suppose it boiled down to most people who are happy to tackle jobs on their cars would in most cases have the majority of tools and facilities themselves. Perhaps if they would have tied it in with some basic mechanics course where the basics of servicing were shown to the public there might have been demand from those doing the course to tackle their own cars. It's a real pity it is gone, I had the place in mind for whenever I would tackle a bigger job on the car but unfortunately never got around to seeing the place.

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion