Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Palmolive Shaving Soap

• 17-02-2012 2:48pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭

Having PIF'd some Palmolive shaving soap sticks over the Christmas to family and friends I've been looking to replinish the stash. Six months ago I could easily pick them up in my local Superquinn or Tesco.

I've noticed over the last month that not only are they not on the shelf but the stock sticker is removed. Maybe it's just the particular stores near me but I've checked Dunnes, Tesco and Superquinn to no avail.

Anyone find similar? I'm sure there is stock still hanging around shelves and I'm not in a panic looking to buy but rather wondering whether Palmolive have discontinued the soap - I still see the cream everywhere.

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

I'll have a look in the Tesco close to me on Monday/Tuesday.

Hopefully it's not been discontinued although I highly doubt it has been. Either way I think I have 5 sticks in a box with all of the other soaps I can't use at the moment.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9,330 ✭✭✭Gran Hermano

Cheers, it's still listed on the Colgate Palmolive UK website so I'm suspecting it just of a case of my local store delisting as opposed to manufacturers discontinuing.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

I bought some in Tesco Nutgrove about 4 weeks ago. Quite the bargain, think it was 65c.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 20,299 ✭✭✭✭MadsL

Prussia Street Tesco seem to stock it (november time I last looked)

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 1,918 ✭✭✭hitemfrank

I had a look in Tesco earlier and there were still some Palmolive sticks on the shelf. Not many though.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 663 ✭✭✭CourierCollie

Checked in Tesco Nutgrove today, and they had lots of it. Still 65c as well.

Advertisement