Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

The worst feeling

Options
  • 28-01-2012 4:04am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭

When you don't pull on a night out, was dancing with this 7/10 went in to meet her and I don't know what she said but she wasn't game, but kept dancing with me, what the ****? I'm dancing with you to meet you not for the fun of it.

How you keep confidence up when you don't pull?

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 14,762 ✭✭✭✭stupidusername

If you didn't call her 7/10 to her face then I don't see what the problem was.

Bitches be crazy

• Registered Users Posts: 3,137 ✭✭✭Balfie

all ur threads are the same, sweet Jaysus.. Have a ****, buy a blow up doll, shag a sheep, do Feckin somethin. We don't care.

• Registered Users Posts: 19,165 ✭✭✭✭MrStuffins

EdenHazard wrote: »
    When you don't pull on a night out, was dancing with this 7/10 went in to meet her and I don't know what she said but she wasn't game, but kept dancing with me, what the ****? I'm dancing with you to meet you not for the fun of it.

How you keep confidence up when you don't pull?

You're aiming at least 6 points out of your zone there for a start!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,296 ✭✭✭EdenHazard

Domo230 wrote: »
    I never pull at nightclubs cause im an ugly bastard :(
    Too many good looking people around and the music is too loud to let me use my wits/charm to compete with them.

Doesn't stop you having fun though.

Your never gonna pull like that man. I'm not exactly a spring onion myself but I go out with the mindset that I am, so just change your philosophy.

MrStuffins wrote: »
    You're aiming at least 6 points out of your zone there for a start!

Harsh claim to make mate, care to post a picture of yourself there so we can judge you

• Advertisement

Your never gonna pull like that man. I'm not exactly a spring onion myself but I go out with the mindset that I am, so just change your philosophy.

Yeah, we all know that's what women desire more than anything on this earth...........

Spring onions!

Harsh claim to make mate, care to post a picture of yourself there so we can judge you

I don't think i'd be your type.

Although you could use my facial hair as a benchmark for the types of girls you shpould go for!

I'm not saying that, but your saying this moth was out of my league, perhaps she was, but you can;'t make a claim like that behind a keyboard without giving us a pic of you

• Registered Users Posts: 545 ✭✭✭CageWager

went in to meet her

Ah to be 12 again:D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 5,059 ✭✭✭Sindri

Well usually I would not be so intoxicated that my motor function abilities to use my hand to pull my mickey would be in pretty good working order.

But yes, I am disappointed when I miss:(...

Painful too:mad:...

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement