Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Recommend a bookie

Options
  • 19-01-2012 3:29pm
    Registered Users Posts: 53,853 ✭✭✭✭

Iv finally jumped the ship from pp, the only thing that kept me there was the cash cards but im fed up of them suspending markets and actually not having market for some soccer games

For example AJax game today, the minute AZ scored bang they took the market off line

I know alot of people will recommend bet365 but im not a fan of this website layout

Im hoping another bookie has cash cards over here, a broad range of soccer matches to bet on and not forgetting a very good live betting

so any recommendations please

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Headshot wrote: »
    Iv finally jumped the ship from pp, the only thing that kept me there was the cash cards but im fed up of them suspending markets and actually not having market for some soccer games

For example AJax game today, the minute AZ scored bang they took the market off line

I know alot of people will recommend bet365 but im not a fan of this website layout

Im hoping another bookie has cash cards over here, a broad range of soccer matches to bet on and not forgetting a very good live betting

so any recommendations please

Is it just the fact that you cant physically deposit and withdraw the cash from 365 as easy as pp? There's gotta be so more options that might enable easier transactions that might enable this that will keep it away from your bank account,

Have you looked into the O2 money card? I think its pretty much a preload credit card without contracts and no actually credit if ya get me? That would enable you to physically load cash too it as you please as use it as a means of payment, not too sure about withdrawing thou, I haven't really looked into it much,

What about bet fair? They've got a half decent in play market, I'm not too sure if there's any physical bricks and mortar bookies linked with them thou, sorry bout the essay, standing in a que, and nothing better too be doing

Edit, just saw you don't like 365s layout

• Registered Users Posts: 395 ✭✭bonescap

I was the same when i first went to bet365 but once you get used to it, its not too bad. their in play markets are worth the hassle of the layout. one of the reasons i stay with PP for so long is because they have one of the easiest sites to use.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

Boyles do cash cards, but I doubt their live betting is great.

• Registered Users Posts: 477 ✭✭plasteritup

boylesports live markets are rubbish,market coverage on football matches is rubbish also.

• Registered Users Posts: 388 ✭✭johnny_cash

I taught the same about bet365 but once you get used to it it's easy.They are by far the best bookie in my opinion.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,408 ✭✭✭ft9

I taught the same about bet365 but once you get used to it it's easy.They are by far the best bookie in my opinion.

I'll 2nd that.

• Registered Users Posts: 53,853 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Anyone do wincasts?

Its pretty disappointing that bet365 dont have the anytime wincast

Personally I love StanJames and Ladbrokes, but for the most markets and the best live action betting bet365 is by all means the best in the market. The only thing is there are so many live markets available its all too tempting, so for those who're accustomed to a flutter on a silly bet I'd not recommend it haha.

• Registered Users Posts: 14,237 ✭✭✭✭SteelyDanJalapeno

Anyone do wincasts?

That's one of their downfalls alright, I've suggested them to their customer a few times now

• Site Banned Posts: 26,456 ✭✭✭✭Nuri Sahin

Anyone do wincasts?

Yup, one of the reasons I still have a PP online account. I also prefer the layout too over Bet 365. But each to their own. Still use B365 quite a bit these days mind you.

Not a big fan of Ladbrokes site, but occasionally pop in shop to have a bet if the odds are better, for the golf namely as there are more often than not better odds there.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 53,853 ✭✭✭✭Headshot

Ya i was hoping to do di natali wincast but no one else does it

• Registered Users Posts: 178 ✭✭doozer16

Stay away from Ladbrokes is all i can say

• Registered Users Posts: 197 ✭✭seaniemoylan

i finally jumped from powers to bet365 and i wont be going back either.pps site is a joke as far as live betting is concerned,constantly suspending live events, or pulling them altogether to gain an advantage over punters as far as im concerned.
    bet365 cover many more live football matches and dont start their live betting 10 or 15 mins into the game(which was one of my biggest gripes with pp).

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,836 ✭✭✭TanG411

I also jumped to Bet365 from Ladbrokes. It's not that I had any problem with Ladbrokes, but it was the in-play markets that tempted me.

I was doing to €10 to €10000 betting challenge, and the only 1/10 odds I could find were with teams to score over 0.5 goals, but you'd only see that market with major teams. With Bet365, the goal markets are there for every match from any division, so is much easier to find.

Advertisement