Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

Liverpool FC Team Talk/Gossip/Rumours Thread 11/12 - Mod Note 4153

1195196197198199201»

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

aaronh007 wrote: »
    Llorente ;)

Signed him in Fifa 12 a few weeks ago, which I know isn't quite as reliable as Football Manager when it comes to transfers but he has done a job for me so far so it could work.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 8,280 ✭✭✭Glico Man

Turtyturd wrote: »
    Signed him in Fifa 12 a few weeks ago, which I know isn't quite as reliable as Football Manager when it comes to transfers but he has done a job for me so far so it could work.

It will work dammit!! :pac:

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 28,397 ✭✭✭✭Turtyturd

mixednuts wrote: »

http://www.thisisanfield.com/2012/01/gerrard-is-key-to-ignite-carrolls-career/

Gerrard is key to ignite Carroll’s career

why did this irritate me ?

You only realized how much he cost?....35 million for anyone who doesn't want to read it.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,181 ✭✭✭Sappy404

Turtyturd wrote: »
    You only realized how much he cost?....35 million for anyone who doesn't want to read it.

HOW MUCH?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,318 ✭✭✭The Chessplayer

mixednuts wrote: »

Gerrard is key to ignite Carroll’s career
    why did this irritate me ?
    In fairness to Big Andy, he won't set the world on fire with passes from the rest of the mugs lining up for us these days.

• Registered Users Posts: 12,206 ✭✭✭✭amiable

35 million Lira?

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 4,577 ✭✭✭mormank

opr wrote: »
    Great interview/chat with Didi Hamann on The Anfield Wrap this week. Starts about 55 minutes in for anyone interested.

Didi on Lucas "I have always felt he was an exceptional player"

http://www.theanfieldwrap.com/2012/01/the-anfield-wrap-episode-twenty-five/

Opr

Sweet. I've been trying to find a decent Liverpool podcast. The one I listen to now, "Not just a matter of life and death" isn't great and I don't like the host. I find that he swears too much and at the most inappropriate times, it's very offputting.

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

mormank wrote: »
    Sweet. I've been trying to find a decent Liverpool podcast. The one I listen to now, "Not just a matter of life and death" isn't great and I don't like the host. I find that he swears too much and at the most inappropriate times, it's very offputting.

Yeah I thought the podcast posted by opr was pretty good in fairness, especially the Didi interview. Was caught out at times at the start by the accents alright though :p Was doing stuff while listening to it and found myself laughing and going "wtf did they just say there" when you'd get 3 or 4 of them talking at the same time :D

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 4,210 ✭✭✭argosy2006

ft9 wrote: »
    Anyone will do at this stage

Ok that is the worst 10,000th post in history of boards :P

Knex. wrote: »
    Yeah I thought the podcast posted by opr was pretty good in fairness, especially the Didi interview. Was caught out at times at the start by the accents alright though :p Was doing stuff while listening to it and found myself laughing and going "wtf did they just say there" when you'd get 3 or 4 of them talking at the same time :D

I haven't listened to it yet, it's still downloading, but like I said, I can't imagine it being worse than the life or death one. Plus with special guests like Didi it is definitely worth a subscription from me!

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 88,972 ✭✭✭✭mike65

171 megabytes? :eek: its a chat not recording an orchestra!

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 15,264 ✭✭✭✭manual_man

mike65 wrote: »

Ryan Babel did a rap piece on there

• Closed Accounts Posts: 10,117 ✭✭✭✭Leiva

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 22,477 ✭✭✭✭Knex*

mormank wrote: »
    I haven't listened to it yet, it's still downloading, but like I said, I can't imagine it being worse than the life or death one. Plus with special guests like Didi it is definitely worth a subscription from me!
    mike65 wrote: »

I just opened it with iTunes, had it playing in seconds.

Knex. wrote: »
    I just opened it with iTunes, had it playing in seconds.

Oh right didn't even realise you could do that. I just subscribe to a few of them and they just download whenever they are available. This was too easy a solution for me to actively seek out an easier one. :)

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement