Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

26-02-2011, 22:17   #31
Neakiaro

Ive played since .net world 1. Its quite good.
Advertisement
16-03-2011, 13:59   #32
Conmc88

From reading all the posts im actually really excited about this Trribal war game...What is it and how do i get it
16-03-2011, 17:13   #33
Neakiaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Conmc88 View Post
From reading all the posts im actually really excited about this Trribal war game...What is it and how do i get it
Go to www.tribalwars.net to get it. It is a free browser game. Register and go to the website, then get in a new world. It will offer you some. In game, You'll get a tutorial.
29-05-2011, 22:36   #34
Prot0type

I've only just gotten back into this. I started on world 10 and have been on/off for years. I'm now on world 56. It's a no haul world though so no farming!! However, i did start on the co.uk server...Very quiet though. Can't say I like it half as much as the .net
07-06-2011, 07:34   #35
Lady Chuckles

I used to play Tribal Wars, but quit after a couple of months.

I found the more you "level up" the longer things take to build and that makes it slow and boring. However I enjoyed being a member of a good community until they all dropped out as well... I had great fun, for a while

I hope you're more patient with it than I was, cos there's a lot of fun to be had
Advertisement
04-07-2011, 21:05   #36
Neakiaro

Quote:
Originally Posted by Lady Chuckles View Post
I used to play Tribal Wars, but quit after a couple of months.

I found the more you "level up" the longer things take to build and that makes it slow and boring. However I enjoyed being a member of a good community until they all dropped out as well... I had great fun, for a while

I hope you're more patient with it than I was, cos there's a lot of fun to be had
I quit in the end. Became crappy and boring
01-08-2011, 16:18   #37
HowyeLads

I used to play it aswel a year or two ago.Most I got to was about 120,000 points but a guy who had 40+ villages quit and let our Tribe noble his villages so it wasn't really me being good that got me that much :-\ anywhooo I enjoyed it it's handy for burning some time but you have to be relatively agressive to survive I found.
25-12-2011, 01:05   #38
mack2

Did the whole TW thing.....couldnt get it esp the ordering of someone sitting your a/c to make sure you were at the right level also found the chat of some the guys on it really blunt and obnoxious - im no prude but this was stuff from 13-16yr olds! Left it after a few weeks. Play grepolis - have done for over a year - great game!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion