Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Various football 5/6 sides, city locations

Options

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8 mcmarcg

swe_fi wrote: »
    dineenp>>>If you're up for going as far as Oranmore, we play 9.30 every Monday on the big Astro, there is still room for a few players on this game if anyone else is interested.

Is it still on for tonight in Oranmore? Don't know if you still play after this much rain.

• Registered Users Posts: 363 ✭✭swe_fi

mcmarcg wrote: »
    Is it still on for tonight in Oranmore? Don't know if you still play after this much rain.

Sorry didn't see this til now - Yep, still on!

• Registered Users Posts: 265 ✭✭pdiddy

hi lads can someone pm me the number for mervue cages been looking on google but cant seem to find a number for them,also has anyone played on the pitches in astrobay out in renmore and what are they like,thanks in advance

• Closed Accounts Posts: 9 retro boy

Astrobay surface is the best I've played on, seems to be busy enough up there. Look on their website www.astrobay.ie they usually have a list of available slots on the home page.
    The contact there is Mike 083 xx

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MadMagpie

Hi anyone intersted in playing a 5 aside game every wednesday at astrobay msg me, I want to get a list together have 5 already so looking to get 12-15 names and start up a regular game

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,116 ✭✭✭dinneenp

MadMagpie wrote: »
    Hi anyone intersted in playing a 5 aside game every wednesday at astrobay msg me, I want to get a list together have 5 already so looking to get 12-15 names and start up a regular game
    Would be interested, depends on the time. Might be able to get a few more if you need.

• Registered Users Posts: 7 MadMagpie

dinneenp wrote: »
    Would be interested, depends on the time. Might be able to get a few more if you need.

Well there are 2 available times on wednesday evenings 6-7 and 9-10, I have 6-7 booked but the 9-10 is available.

We still need number have 6-7 now so another 5-6 would be great

They are starting a Sunday 6 a side league in Astrobay, just getting a team together. Also if you look on the home page of their website you will see daily and weekly available slots. We booked last minute last week and got 20% off

SOME FREE SPACES:
    Thursday, 3rd Nov
    7-8pm Oranmore
    5/6 aside astro pitches.
    €60 for the pitch so normall €5/6 per man.

• Registered Users Posts: 23 eggchaser

Hey lads, if you are interested in football on the Galway Hibs pitch at the Galway Shopping Centre on Sunday at ten, let me know, its generally €5/6, you can contact me on <snip>
    thanks,
    Cillian

• Advertisement

Folks, 6 a side league starting in Astrobay, Renmore. Squad of ten players, €30 per team per match. Sunday's 12 to 2pm. www.astrobay.ie

Hi Eggchaser its only €30 per hour without lights and €40 with lights Fri/Sat/Sun in Renmores Astrobay thats only €3 or €4 per man?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 24 amoebaassasin

Hi lads - available anytime for a game, preferably drom but dont mind. Vic

Hi lads - available anytime for a game, preferably drom but dont mind. Vic

Spaces available for
    Thrusday 7-8pm
    Oranmore 5/6 a side pitches
    €5 per person

Just PM me if you want to play

• Registered Users Posts: 8,045 ✭✭✭Guffy

Hey people,
    i'm putting together a new 5 aside astro turf league in Galway. it will be on the new corrib rangers pitch which is probably one of the better surfaces around the city. o and it will be midweek evenings. teams will be accomidated to play whatever days they can.
    <no numbers allowed, so drop me a pm for all the details.
    john

• Registered Users Posts: 15,065 ✭✭✭✭Malice

gufc21 wrote: »
    it will be on the new corrib rangers pitch
    Whereabouts is that?

We’re short 2 players for Oranmore Astro pitches (the 5 a-side pitches, next to the main one).
    6pm today, Tuesday 15th Nov.
    €6 per man.
    PM me if you will play.

its behind the library in the westside.

gufc21 wrote: »
    its behind the library in the westside.
    And where's the library in Westside? Is that somewhere near the church and the community centre on Seamus Quirke road?

ya that's where it is.... just behind that area

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 93 ✭✭Tommyboy87

Hi. Me and a friend lookin to get back playin football. If anyone is lookin for players send me a pm or text on xxx. Would prefer to be playin at the pitches in Mervue. Cheers...

Looking for 2 people for astro 5/6 a-side in Oranmore pitches today (Tues, 13th Dec).
    Game is on in the cage astro pitches, not the main astro pitch.
    PM me if you can play.

5 aside and 6 aside competitions starting in Astrobay at the end of Jan. Checkout the website www.astrobay.ie

• Registered Users Posts: 207 ✭✭Funkygreendogs

Anyone interested in a game tomorrow around 6pm up the Drom?
    Looking for around 2-3 people, its a 5er each PM me if your interested in joining us

alright guys looking extra people for tonight. 10pm game in drom. we are always looking for numbers so could become regular if ye wanted. 083 xxx i can organise a lift if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

Hi... I moved to Galway recently and am looking for a game of football. Can anyone help me out?

neaideabh wrote: »
    Hi... I moved to Galway recently and am looking for a game of football. Can anyone help me out?
    What days and times suit you?

• Registered Users Posts: 534 ✭✭✭neaideabh

Malice wrote: »
    neaideabh wrote: »
    What days and times suit you?

Monday to Thursday between 7 and 10?

• Registered Users Posts: 7 DaveGreen83

Hi, looking for a regular game - any day or time suits!

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 163 ✭✭GalwayMagpie

Hi dinneenp,

Looking to play so 5-a-side in oranmore, are you guys still playing, are there spaces?

Advertisement