Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Random trails of blood around UL?

Options
  • 04-10-2011 1:28pm
    Registered Users Posts: 357 ✭✭

Has anyone else seen these trails of blood around UL in the last week or so? I saw one today going all through Elm Park and up towards the lodge and I've heard talk of trails from Thomond to the Arena as well on a few separate occasions.....Anyone know what these are about? Or is there someone prone to really bad nosebleeds around campus? :confused:

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 17,815 ✭✭✭✭Busi_Girl08

I was thinking the same thing, actually. There was a trail this morning in Elm Park that lead into a trail of bloody paw-prints on the grass :(

I'm guessing (hoping) it's just someone's idea of a pre-Halloween prank.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,092 ✭✭✭CiaranMT

Remnants of the Zombie Fest?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,735 ✭✭✭Stuxnet

das' limrick cittaaay

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,720 ✭✭✭Sid_Justice

I'm not convinced it's blood, although it does look like it.

• Registered Users Posts: 918 ✭✭✭Agent_99

There was one from the Kemmy, past the Library and onto the student courtyard. Looked like a paw print.... have not seen any limping dogs around though, it must have lost some amount of blood. :eek:

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 68 ✭✭PROGRAM_IX

The one through Elm Park had saucer-sized pools of congealing blood in places. I'm not convinced but if it's real, something is badly injured.

• Registered Users Posts: 5,533 ✭✭✭Jester252

More or likely a prank or animal attack as the pool of blood in elm park has paw prints moving away from it and leading into the grass

• Registered Users Posts: 78 ✭✭daithi_lacha

More of it up along the path by the schrodinger where the old AIB was....

Advertisement