Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunne's stores ongar, what a f'ing kip.

Options
  • 01-10-2011 7:37pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭

Went in there this evening, filled basket up and went to the cash machine and low and behold it's out of order with a big black cover over the whole machine, i asked a guy packing the frozen food whats wrong with it and he just replies pay with laser!!:rolleyes:

Bounced basket off floor and walked up to Muppet at the pedestal at the entrance, Whats wrong with the ATM i said, he said Dunne's have taken steps to remove all ATM's from all their shops, WHAT? this f'ing shop is getting worse i said to which he replied "humm".

This latest stunt, the lack of staff at checkouts and the checkouts you cant even put a bag on to pack, the over priced products, the out of date bread, the small choice of food, and the rude staff, this must rank as the worst supermarket on earth!!

Never ever am i stepping foot into that kip again.

Hope the kip burns down!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 19,082 ✭✭✭✭Random

why not just pay with laser?

• Registered Users Posts: 215 ✭✭Sheela

Have to agree - their selection of stock is poor, there is never enough staff on the checkouts....

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

robertxxx wrote: »
    Went in there this evening, filled basket up and went to the cash machine and low and behold it's out of order with a big black cover over the whole machine, i asked a guy packing the frozen food whats wrong with it and he just replies pay with laser!!:rolleyes:

Bounced basket off floor and walked up to Muppet at the pedestal at the entrance, Whats wrong with the ATM i said, he said Dunne's have taken steps to remove all ATM's from all their shops, WHAT? this f'ing shop is getting worse i said to which he replied "humm".

This latest stunt, the lack of staff at checkouts and the checkouts you cant even put a bag on to pack, the over priced products, the out of date bread, the small choice of food, and the rude staff, this must rank as the worst supermarket on earth!!

Never ever am i stepping foot into that kip again.

Hope the kip burns down!!:mad::mad::mad::mad:

WTF :confused:
    In another thread you hope the train station burns down.

And now the Dunnes - over an ATM which is managed by a bank, not Dunnes, you hope it burns down as well.

Take a chill pill for fks sake. You're coming across like someone who has serious anger issues and as a bit of an idiot to be honest.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,163 ✭✭✭robertxxx

amdublin wrote: »
    WTF :confused:
    In another thread you hope the train station burns down.

And now the Dunnes - over an ATM which is managed by a bank, not Dunnes, you hope it burns down as well.

Take a chill pill for fks sake. You're coming across like someone who has serious anger issues and as a bit of an idiot to be honest.

I take it you've never had the pleasure of shopping in that kip.

• Moderators, Category Moderators, Arts Moderators, Entertainment Moderators Posts: 20,650 CMod ✭✭✭✭amdublin

I've shopped there.

As a convenience store it's fine. I wouldn't be inclined to do my weekly shopping there or anything though.

No one is forcing you to shop there again. Don't shop there if you don't like it.

(or use the train station...or the off licence.....anywhere in d15 you DO like??)

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users, Subscribers Posts: 47,283 ✭✭✭✭Zaph

OP, judging by your posts in this and the train station thread, I suggest an anger management course might be in order. If you want to start another thread minus the aggression, then please do, but I'm locking this one.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement