Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

G&P M16 Body

Options
2»

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

what trades you interested in where are you based?

• Registered Users Posts: 2,829 ✭✭✭Stone.cold

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    what trades you interested in where are you based?

based in longford, if u have something in mind for a trade throw it up, it may suit who knows

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

KJW sig sauer P229? any chance of you comming down south or even splitting and pricing parts seperately? need to meet face 2 face for trades sorry new personal rule :D

F.U.B.A.R wrote: »
    KJW sig sauer P229? any chance of you comming down south or even splitting and pricing parts seperately? need to meet face 2 face for trades sorry new personal rule :D

wont be travelling anytime soon, not interested in breaking it up the whole shell barrel etc is a package to good to break up also have a 229 thanx anyway

bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Still interested if fancy you something from my previous offer + some cash to make up any short fall

DeBurca wrote: »
    Still interested if fancy you something from my previous offer + some cash to make up any short fall

building a swat loadout so if u have anything that would contribute to that we might be in business

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

Stone.cold wrote: »
    building a swat loadout so if u have anything that would contribute to that we might be in business

Sorry I dont think that I have anything that would be of use to you :confused::confused::confused:

DeBurca wrote: »
    Sorry I dont think that I have anything that would be of use to you :confused::confused::confused:

ok not to worry

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 858 ✭✭✭tommy gun

Offer 70 plus postage and fees.

tommy gun wrote: »
    Offer 70 plus postage and fees.

cool drop me a pm

Stone.cold wrote: »