Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

24-02-2011, 10:22   #1
Wompa1

Send a message via AIM to Wompa1 Send a message via Yahoo to Wompa1
Holiday alone

Hi Guys,

I just got out of a long term relationship that didn't end very well. I was thinking about organizing a holiday for myself. Does anybody have a good suggestion for a trip alone?

Thanks.
Advertisement
24-02-2011, 10:31   #2
the_syco
Syco Kitteh

Depends if you're looking to go on a holiday alone or not? I've heard about some holiday packages that are targeted towards single people, as they form groups of random people together.

/edit
Google gave me: http://www.thepattclub.ie "People Alone Travelling Together"

Last edited by the_syco; 24-02-2011 at 10:34.
24-02-2011, 10:44   #3
Wompa1

Send a message via AIM to Wompa1 Send a message via Yahoo to Wompa1
Quote:
Originally Posted by the_syco View Post
Depends if you're looking to go on a holiday alone or not? I've heard about some holiday packages that are targeted towards single people, as they form groups of random people together.

/edit
Google gave me: http://www.thepattclub.ie "People Alone Travelling Together"
It would be alone alright. Sounds interesting..though you could end up on a bus with a group of guys
14-06-2011, 22:07   #4
MsMoneypenny2

I just booked a sun holiday today to go on my own to the greek island of zakyntos on saturday for a week....I have been on a sun holiday by myself before.I hope it goes ok,Im alittle nervous!!!Im 32 yr old sociable girl,so I hope it will be ok.Any pointers or tips people on how to make the best of my trip and meet young people like myself.Im stating in a 4 star all inclusive hotel.
28-08-2011, 21:33   #5
coffeemate

Quote:
Originally Posted by MsMoneypenny2 View Post
I just booked a sun holiday today to go on my own to the greek island of zakyntos on saturday for a week....I have been on a sun holiday by myself before.I hope it goes ok,Im alittle nervous!!!Im 32 yr old sociable girl,so I hope it will be ok.Any pointers or tips people on how to make the best of my trip and meet young people like myself.Im stating in a 4 star all inclusive hotel.
Hi How did you get on?! Im hoping to do something like that in the next few weeks!!
F

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion