Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ASG MK23 + Ghillie Suit + Camo Jacket

Options
  • 28-07-2011 9:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭

Have a MK23 gas pistol by ASG. Made from ABS but good strong feel. Not exactly sure of fps. Can't remember last chrono figure(can find out over weekend) but was sub 1 joule. One leak free magazine and a broken magazine. Broken mag can be used as spares or possibly repaired. €55. SOLD

Ghillie suit consisting of trousers and jacket. Suit someone medium to large. Skirmished with a couple of times. Worked well in woodland area. €50 PROVISONALLY SOLD

Camo jacket. Too large for me. Suit some 5'11" plus. €15

Accept paypal but buyers pays fee's.
    Can post but buyers pays postage cost.
    Won't sell gas pistol to under 18's.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

Hey ya,

Offer asking on mk23 and silencer.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,507 ✭✭✭clubberlang12

Accepted. To pm's to finalise?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,980 ✭✭✭Growler!!!

cool:)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,815 ✭✭✭Private Snafu

Interested in the ghillie :)
    Roughly what size are the shirt and pants (baring in mind I'm not a small guy :p)

I'm about 5'9" and they are kind of on the loose/baggy side with me. Tag on jacket says large. Should fit someone of 6 foot in height pretty sound.

• Advertisement

I'm about 5'9" and they are kind of on the loose/baggy side with me. Tag on jacket says large. Should fit someone of 6 foot in height pretty sound.

Sorry about the questions, but roughly what waist size are the pants?

No problem mate. The waist of the pants are elastic with a pull chord(can't think of the exact name of it!!!) I'm a 32" waist and i have to pull chord tight enough to stay tight on me. Plenty of extra waist room in them.

I'll try and find a picture of me with it on for you to give a rough idea.

Righty o so :p

I'll offer 40 collected (or 50 posted) :D

Sorry couldn't find a photo mate.

Offer of €50 posted accepted. Firing off a pm now.

Bump

• Advertisement
  • Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

I'll offer on the ghille suit second in line if the sale falls through. :)

Well its being over a week since i accepted Iperrozi's offer. Pm'd him again during the week about it and said i wait another couple of days to finalise the deal. No word since. Being enough time in fairness so Konfusion you are next in line if you want to offer on it.

• Moderators, Education Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 2,588 Mod ✭✭✭✭KonFusion

I'll offer 40 including P&P my good man.

Sorry, too low bud. Lowest i will go will be the same as the last offer of €50 posted.

Would be interested in trade for items such as chrono, comm's, mp5/mp5k with cash adjustment.

BUMP.................

Bump...........

Advertisement