Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

Polish auto electrician along the Dock Road Limerick?

Options
  • 24-03-2011 12:42pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 20,009 ✭✭✭✭

Dose anyone know of a self employed Polish auto electrician that is supposed to be very good and reasonable at Fiat electric's along the Dock Road in Limerick?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,520 ✭✭✭Tea 1000

Dose anyone know of a self employed Polish auto electrician that is supposed to be very good and reasonable at Fiat electric's along the Dock Road in Limerick?
    I'd also like to know this actually!

• Registered Users Posts: 51,185 ✭✭✭✭bazz26

I haven't heard of him but that's not to say that this guy isn't there. I usually get Des Kennedy to sort anything electrical with the car. He hasn't failed me yet.

• Registered Users Posts: 689 ✭✭✭Mike2006

Yeah,

His name is Roman. I don't want to put him mobile number out here on the forum unless it is allowed so I will text it to your two guys.

Mike.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 der2011

hi any chance you could textme romans number,<SNIP>thanks

• Moderators, Motoring & Transport Moderators Posts: 23,157 Mod ✭✭✭✭Alanstrainor

Please dont drag up old threads.

And it's not a good idea to put up your mobile number on public forums.

• Advertisement
This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement