Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Please note that it is not permitted to have referral links posted in your signature. Keep these links contained in the appropriate forum. Thank you.

https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2055940817/signature-rules

changing headlight bulbs - Citroen Relay

Options
  • 13-07-2011 3:32pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 3,378 ✭✭✭

I have a Citroen Relay van and both headlights have blown on it. I bought two new bulbs today, but cannot figure out how to change them. The handbook is useless, the diagrams don't relate to this van at all, but I've found that already with the fuse box.

I have changed bulbs on other vehicles, a bit fiddly sometimes, but not difficult, but I cannot get the back of the lights off in this van to take the bulbs out, so I'm guessing I'm going to have go in through the front of the lights? Has anybody else managed to change bulbs on a Relay, or Peugeot Boxer, which is the same chassis, so probably the same set up.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2,025 ✭✭✭Row

What year is the relay..?
    If you pm me the vin and your email address i'll send you on the removal guide..:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 Davidtipp

If its a relay up to 06 then you have to remove the headlamps to fit bulbs. Newer relays the bulbs can be fitted with lamps insitu.

Advertisement