Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

DBOYS version 2 full metal gearbox

Options
  • 17-07-2011 2:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭

hey guys here for sale i have a DBOYS version 2 full metal gearbox. I have only skirmished it once as was going to do a custom build on it but was suprised at how well it preformed.Selling as i need cash for a project gun.When i first opend the gearbox i found that the manufactorers had gone insane with grease so i got out all the,crappy, dirty grease and replaced it with ultimate gear grease and re-shimmed it. i will have pics up later, firing at 315 fps chroned at redbarn pics will be up later looking for 50 euro as they usually retail at 45 without shipping from ehbby asia open to offers
    Thanks
    Tomas
    sold -pending

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,638 ✭✭✭F.U.B.A.R

where ar you based? does the asking include shipping? and how long was the gearbox used in the aeg that was used during chrono? how old is it?

• Registered Users Posts: 432 ✭✭tomaswatkins

hey, im based in galway was used in aeg for 3 weeks, it is 4 weeks old. i will get back to you on shipping but i could probly do postage for an extra fiver

and does it have tappet plate air nozzle and switch gear and trigger? front or rear wired?

it has everything a complete gearbox front wired if you have any probs then you could send it back to me if you purchase it

• Advertisement

ok final Q do you except paypal?

no unfortuantuantly not

could you do a postal order

yeah but I would need a few days as money is tied up in paypal and it takes three working days for transfer :(

that would be no problem at all so sold?

• Advertisement

defo to PM's :D

PM sent

Advertisement