Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Lapierre RCR 300 stolen

Options
  • 07-07-2009 9:09pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 1

Hi all,

My bicycle was stolen in the last few days from our basement carpark in Citywest.

It is a navy blue road bike with carbon forks, straight handle bars, 21 speed Shimano gear set and Shimano pedals and silver pannier frame.

The model is RCR 300.

Please, contact me if you see it in some second hand shop or in the streets where you might not expect a nice bike like that to be.

Many thanks. :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 2 MT1

• Administrators, Social & Fun Moderators, Sports Moderators Posts: 75,711 Admin ✭✭✭✭✭Beasty

I suspect that is not the bike in question, given it was stolen 2 years ago.

As the OP has not been on boards during those 2 years I'm closing the thread. If he/she does want it resurrecting, PM me

Beasty

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement