Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

27-06-2011, 09:26   #1
ed3

PGDE Results

hey,

so has anyone got results yet from this years PGDE? still waiting for them from NUIG....shocking!!

How did everyone do elsewhere? did you get what you expected??

ED
Advertisement
27-06-2011, 12:20   #2
awny

Got my results from UL last week, got First Class Honours but I worked my ass for it tho!!!
27-06-2011, 12:56   #3
ed3

excellent!

well done on the first class honours result!!

I'm really starting to get anxious about results....they are taking a long time and was hoping to have my CV into schools with my PGDE result on them before they shut down for the summer after the state exams...ohhhh well!

I am really hoping for a first as well....i put an awful lot of work into the year and the longer i wait the longer i panic incase i didnt get it!

hopefully the wait wont be much longer....
28-06-2011, 19:58   #4
rose23

Hi Ed3..

I did the PGDE this year in NUIG also.. I emailed Mary Fleming last week and seemingly the results are out tomorrow. They will be in the post and online, not too sure which way we are receiving them tomorrow but at least we cann get our hands on them!

Good luck.. Im getting kind of nervous now too!
28-06-2011, 22:29   #5
ed3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose23 View Post
Hi Ed3..

I did the PGDE this year in NUIG also.. I emailed Mary Fleming last week and seemingly the results are out tomorrow. They will be in the post and online, not too sure which way we are receiving them tomorrow but at least we cann get our hands on them!

Good luck.. Im getting kind of nervous now too!
thanks a mill for that rose23....i emailed anna today but got an out of office reply! very nervous about them...really want to do well after all the work i put in.

will it be through blackboard or our registration account on the nuig website where we will get the results online i wonder??

heading to bonjovi tomorrow so at least i will be able to relax and hopefully celebrate woooogoooo

good luck to you too
Advertisement
29-06-2011, 09:08   #6
rose23

one of my friends got hers in the post there few minutes ago anyways.. i just checked blackboard and my email account online but nothing there so may jsut wait for the postman!!

i know I worked really hard too and I just hope it pays off!
29-06-2011, 10:23   #7
ed3

oh god....been waiting by the door all morning!! hopefully they will arrive before i have to head to dublin! have been checking blackboard and email all morning!!

glad that they are out today....dont think i could have waited till next week!
hope your friend did great
best of luck
29-06-2011, 11:30   #8
Blinking_Badger

No point checking blackboard yet, phoned exam office about an hour ago and they said it would be 4pm before the results are posted online.

Good luck to everyone!
29-06-2011, 14:03   #9
rose23

I got mine this morning, gotmy First Class Honours which I was thrilled with.. best of luck guys!!
Advertisement
29-06-2011, 14:55   #10
Crazyteacher

Well done on your results everyone. Starting my PGDE in September. Any advice? Nervous about TP.
30-06-2011, 18:10   #11
ed3

Quote:
Originally Posted by rose23 View Post
I got mine this morning, gotmy First Class Honours which I was thrilled with.. best of luck guys!!
Hey rose23....got my first class honours as well....soooo thrilled hard work payed off

well done to you!!!

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion