Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Airsoft Systems ASCU (brand new never used)

Options
  • 28-06-2011 11:31am
    Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭

For sale or trade I've got a brand new never used Airsoft Systems ASCU for rear wired AEG's, can be used on all version 2 gearboxes by all manufacturers except ICS.

For the following type of airsoft electric rifles:
    <li style="margin-left: 20px;"> Complete M16 family: M4, M16, AR15, SR16, SPR; <li style="margin-left: 20px;"> SR25; <li style="margin-left: 20px;"> MP-5 models with full stock.
    Do not install on ICS M4 types as the safety will not work & here is a video all about it:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=IRtZ4SmwTmQ&feature=player_embedded

MAIN BENEFITS FROM THE ASCU:

* Always completes full cycle of the gearbox.
    * No anti reversal latch needed!(1)
    * No gearbox jams!
    * Crisp and realistic trigger feeling
    * Reduced realistic trigger travel!
    * Faster trigger response!
    * Increased ROF!
    * Increased battery life!
    * Increased main spring life!
    * Semi + 3 Round Burst + Full Auto
    * Compatible with all kind of batteries, gears and springs!
    * Battery deep drain protection integrated!
    * Safe for LiPo batteries with automatic battery cutoff before battery drained too low!

(1) If your motor is with not very strong magnets, the active brake may be not enought effective. In this case you may use anti reversal latch to prevent a back spin.

Here: http://www.airsoftsystems.com/download/ASCU-1-manual-EN.pdf is the manual for it with an install guide if you want to do it yourself which is very easy to do.

This wonderful unit was bought for a custom project & the plans have changed so now I'm selling it, pic is attached.

Asking price is €90euros, I'm open to reasonable offers or a fair trade.

Postage is something I'm flexible about, & for the right offer P&P could be included.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 9,746 ✭✭✭DeBurca

If it is for sale then under the rules you must name a price
    As regards trades what do you have in mind

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

DeBurca wrote: »
    If it is for sale then under the rules you must name a price
    As regards trades what do you have in mind

Thank you for pointing that out :) & what have you got to trade?.

Trade wise I'm after an AEG, GBB or a load of useful kit & if you've got any of that then please do post some pics.

Just letting everyone know that I'll be in Dublin today, can make my self available after 3PM if there are any offers on the table :)

Thank you for pointing that out :) & what have you got to trade?.

Trade wise I'm after an AEG, GBB or a load of useful kit & if you've got any of that then please do post some pics.

How about the price so as to give an idea of the value of trades

I have a Silencer, brand new 9mm SHS gearbox shell with bearings unopened, a Magpul MOE hand guard and other stuff

How about the price so as to give an idea of the value of trades

I have a Silencer, brand new 9mm SHS gearbox shell with bearings unopened, a Magpul MOE hand guard and other stuff

Added the asking price after you pointed that out :) & would really want a whole working / for repair AEG or GBB as these units are rare.

If you got some Viper kit or a whole uniform? then we're in business.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Offer €80 cold hard cash!!:)

Added the asking price after you pointed that out :) & would really want a whole working / for repair AEG or GBB as these units are rare.

If you got some Viper kit or a whole uniform? then we're in business.

Sorry dont have any kit, all I have is a KJW Glock G27 had been painted OD by previous owner and then painted back to black and the finish is crap but is firing OK

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Offer €80 cold hard cash!!:)

Like your style, would you be able to meet somewhere in Dublin or along / near the M50 today?.

Sorry dont have any kit, all I have is a KJW Glock G27 had been painted OD by previous owner and then painted back to black and the finish is crap but is firing OK

Working out a deal with Rooky1 at the min, do you have pics & details of this GBB?.

Like your style, would you be able to meet somewhere in Dublin or along / near the M50 today?.

What sort of time as I am just off a night shift and heading for some sleep.
    Will we move to PM's for the finer details??

• Advertisement

I am up in Dublin at the moment.
    How long are you staying in Dublin?
    I definitely want this so we can sort something out.:)

Offer from Rooky1 accepted, moving to PM's.

Offer from Rooky1 accepted, moving to PM's.

Have pm'ed Rooky1 & no reply yet, will be in Dublin for another hour max then this will be a P&P job with postage costs if he still want's this item.

Many thanks.:D

This item was sold to Rooky1 & this deal was excellent.

He's a gentleman & can recommend him for any sale :D

Advertisement