Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

M9A1 - Full metal - GBB

Options
  • 28-06-2011 1:44pm
    Registered Users Posts: 18,994 ✭✭✭✭

Hi,
    I have the above for sale.
    m9a11.jpg
    m9a12.jpg&action=rotate&degree=180&r=0.12303840974932711
    m9a13.jpg&action=rotate&degree=180&r=0.8497095333945496

Comes with original box, 2 mags (1 perfect, the other with a leak).
    A good weight - feels great also!
    100e plus postage - or can meet in Dublin.
    Thanks.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 4,899 ✭✭✭S.E.A.L.s

Offer €70euros cash & can pick up in Dublin within the next hour.

• Registered Users Posts: 18,994 ✭✭✭✭everlast75

Appreciate the reply mate, but 70e is too low :(

Its over 130e new for the pistol plus about 30-40e for a spare mag.

This gun is in pristine condition and even comes with the original box.

(plus don't have it with me - can bring in at one day's notice).

Thanks!

Just bought a Sig P226 with full markings one leeky mag & org box (to hopefully be posted later) for €55euros off everest1980 here is the thread: http://www.boards.ie/vbulletin/showthread.php?t=2056277587

Can offer €80euros for this GBB, & pay cash in person within the hour in Dublin then I'll be on my way back to Waterford.

It's up to you, just let me know :)

Offer €85euros cash & can pick up now as I'm late leaving Dublin.

In D14 as we speak, just let me know if this is acceptable & we can move to pm's :D

Just remembered where your based, would you be able to include p&p for €85euros?.

Really interested in this GBB :)

• Advertisement

Sorry mate - boards crashed earlier as I was replying to you :-( At home now - will post proper reply (as using my iPhone) at the mo. Cheers

Sorry Seals - in work now :)

I can meet you for the 90e (seen as its cash in hand and without the hassle of posting etc).

You will prob have seen that I spent a fair (insane) bit on another pistol and this is the reason why I'm looking for the right price on this one.

The gun retails for about 130e, the mag another 30-40e, and believe me when i say the gun is in pristine condition.

Cheers :)

Which area of Dublin would you like to meet at? could go up to €90euros if you can meet tomorrow & does this M9 have full blowback?

Offer pending the answers :)

Which area of Dublin would you like to meet at? could go up to €90euros if you can meet tomorrow & does this M9 have full blowback?

Offer pending the answers :)

Cheers man.

It has blowback, I'm presuming it's full? It certainly feels like its full blowback, there's a kick off it for sure!

If you are not happy when we meet I've no probs.

I can meet tomorrow - I'm in Swords for most of the day.

To PM?

To pm's it is :)

• Advertisement

Got this GBB pistol in the post on Fri, it's in excellent like new condition & the only fault with it is the safety catch does not work all the time which is not a major issue in my opinion.

Could not repair the leaking mag, so I've put it to one side for spares & will be getting a replacement soon.

Thanking you for a good deal, fast P&P with excellent communication :D

Hey, my heart sank there when I seen you posted on the thread - I thought there was a major problem :-0
    I didn't know about the safety mate, hope the spare mag proves no trouble to fix!
    Glad it all arrived and sorry to see it go :-(
    Happy hunting :-)

Advertisement