Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

A&K M249 Para

Options
  • 12-06-2011 8:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭

A&K M249 Para with Box Mag + fake bullets + sling

Recently serviced & upgraded with 6.03mm tightbore barrel, hop rubber, air nozzle, high-speed motor, full-teeth piston. Shooting @ 310fps when last chrono'd. No issues with box mag. Bipod on A&K is prone to wear, there is some wear on this item but not much and it does not affect functionality in any way

Asking price is €330

Buyer must inspect/test this AEG before purchase, as a private seller I can't offer any form of warranty.

WILL accept Paypal once buyer pays fees
    WON'T accept postal orders/cheques/bank transfers
    WON'T post under any circumstances
    WON'T sell without buyer testing/inspecting @ my home (or airsoft site by prior arrangement)
    WON'T accept any trades, cash/Paypal only

NB: ELCAN shown in pics is NOT inlcuded but I do have an RDS the buyer can have for €25

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

would you take 200 and a trade

• Registered Users Posts: 1,395 ✭✭✭Decoy

Question
    Deadpool wrote:
    would you take 200 and a trade

Answer
    Decoy wrote:
    WON'T accept any trades, cash/Paypal only

• Registered Users Posts: 1,688 ✭✭✭Deadpool

OK THEN

• Registered Users Posts: 3,152 ✭✭✭Inari

Hi Mark,

You're probably not interested in splitting, but would you be willing to sell box mag + faux bullets?

Sorry Kevin but they are an integral part of the AEG. I can't see the M249 selling without the box mag, but if price becomes an issue the faux bullets could be available separately.

Wasn't there a box mag for sale on here in the last couple of weeks??

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 824 ✭✭✭LOOKHERE

Can i see pics of the dot sight?

LOOKHERE wrote: »
    Can i see pics of the dot sight?

It's just a regular aimpoint-type clone. I won't be selling it separately, it will only be offered to the buyer of the M249.

• Registered Users Posts: 28 Domminn

This is a tempting offer though i was looking for a Para in the Dublin Area, but was looking to spend 200 euro or less, and do the upgrades myself.

Ps this isnt the same Para you brought last year is it?

Yes, I bought it here on boards early last year.

Sorry, I can't 'undo' the upgrades & service and I believe the price for what's being offered is fair

Decoy wrote: »

Sorry, I can't 'undo' the upgrades & service and I believe the price for what's being offered is fair

I thought so i was just looking at all the M249 posts that was a good deal...

• Advertisement

I understand that you have upgraded the motor, barrel and hopup but A new M249 is 350-399 Euro at the moment and the one you have is a good few years old now and has quite a few BB's gone through it now, so ill have to pass sorry.

Minor change to selling conditions:

Asking price is still €330 but I will include a semi-rigid carrycase that fits this AEG nicely at this price.

I initially said no trades. I am now willing to consider trading for an SR-25 variant, any model considered. G&P is the preferred make but would also consider Classic Army or A&K.

No interest at all?!?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

offer asking, want to throw in the rds?

It would be churlish of me not to accept an offer this close to asking so yes, offer accepted.
    EDIT: Initial offer was €300, I accepted that while thermo was increasing offer to asking, €300 offer/acceptance stands

Shall we go to PMs to arrange inspection/test?

• Registered Users Posts: 13,438 ✭✭✭✭thermo

It would be churlish of me not to accept an offer this close to asking so yes, offer accepted.

Shall we go to PMs to arrange inspection/test?

to pm's

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

would you trade for a cyma ak74 long barrel, with folding stock and 6 magbull mid cap mags?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,148 ✭✭✭Jayo123

didn notice last 2 comments, nice gun by the way

Advertisement