Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Rehearsal room share-Templeogue, Dublin. Free park, 24 hrs, PA, alarm,storage...

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 23 vinnymccormack

Band can leave their gear set up and practice without the hassle of setting up each time. Lovely room, bass amp, Drums and excellent pa already there. Dublin 7 close to phibbsboro.
    Access is 24x7. Safe and secure, soundproof, toilet, fridge and kettle, seperate control room for recording. Parking and equipment storage.
    Ideal for bands that practice regularly and want a dedicated space. rent 250 per month deposit required

• Registered Users Posts: 11 dimebucker1

Hi there, we're a band currently living in smithfield, only three of us but really need a place to jam...

is there any movement on the price?

• Registered Users Posts: 32 The Roadhouse Doors

Hi
    I am looking for rehearsal space in Dublin 7 can you pm me more details please

thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 22 cj39

We are a 5 piece band looking to rent a rehearsal space on a monthly basis. We are hoping to find another band that has their own rehearsal space and can rent certain days to us.

We are looking for somewhere around the city center (Dublin) or surrounding areas. That we can store our amps and have set days for rehearsals. We are a serious band that gig regularly.
    We would be only using the 1-2 times per week and would need somewhere to lock up our equipment (3 combo amps and a PA desk with 2 speakers).

We would like to keep the costs down, so if there a band/bands with there own rehearsal space that has a spare day or two available on weekdays, give us a shout and we could take some of the monthly bill.

If anyone has a space or can lead me in the right direction, give us a shout.

Thanks
    CJ

• Registered Users Posts: 2 RnS66

HI, I'm Brian,
    have a 6 piece Soul Band, also looking for a space, or ideally a share with another band,
    I have a ton of gear so could kit out a room, would only ask that people show respect using our gear, as we would do the same with any gear another band would have there.

Volt Studios seems to be very reasonable, rates starting at 250 i think?
    And they're 24 hour

between two bands thats 125 which is just over what you'd pay for two evenings in a regular rehearsal space
    3 days a week each and two Sundays each a month roughly, we'd probably only be there once a week as a band,
    then our Drummer and I would also do some practicing there during the day but thats it

Any interest/advice let me know :)
    Kind Regards

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2 plrecords

Hi everyone we at storm are now renting out our live room plus storage to bands for 250 a month for one day a week with your own key.

see the live rooms pics
    https://www.facebook.com/photo.php?fbid=543031539071796&set=a.186114291430191.37204.181474258560861&type=3&theater

• Registered Users Posts: 39 Sgm

Hi guys, my band is looking for a rehearsal space that we can rent monthly and have access to for 1/2 days a week. Could share with other bands if anyone has anything available? It would need to in or close to the city centre, with amps and drums available or storage space.

If anyone has or knows of anything pleeease let me know :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,075 ✭✭✭Denalihighway

hey dude - just happened to catch this by chance - that last post I made was 2 years ago! :)

I'm not up there and the place has changed hands as far as I know - here's his FB page - https://www.facebook.com/RedRoomRehearsal

hope that helps. good luck. Great aul room. Spent a lot of time up there, good memories.

Advertisement