Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

SAORVIEW-how to get summer time on HUMAX HD-FOX T2 FREEVIEW HD

Options
  • 19-05-2011 9:24pm
    Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭

Hi, I did the following BUT forgot to check time was still wrong! before I pressed all the buttons. I changed country to Ireland and its now got summer time.

Do following and ignore the symbol that appears it does work!

To access secret menu.

MENU
    SETTINGS
    SYSTEM
    SYSTEM INFORMATION
    Press RED, GREEN, YELLOW, BLUE, GREEN, YELLOW, BLUE

I changed country.

Say if it worked for you.

gb--

Comments

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭ftakeith

it worked for me

thank you very much

GBCULLEN wrote: »
    Hi, I did the following BUT forgot to check time was still wrong! before I pressed all the buttons. I changed country to Ireland and its now got summer time.

To access secret menu.

MENU
    SETTINGS
    SYSTEM
    SYSTEM INFORMATION

I changed country.

gb--

• Registered Users Posts: 5,427 ✭✭✭swoofer

thanks for feedback and glad it worked, I am going to update software over weekend and convert it to a PVR and I think you can record one and watch another on same mux!!

Nice piece of kit.

gb--

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭BowWow

To access secret menu.
    MENU
    SETTINGS
    SYSTEM
    SYSTEM INFORMATION
    I changed country.
    gb--

Would this work on the HDR?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 1,251 ✭✭✭ftakeith

BowWow wrote: »
    Would this work on the HDR?

It worked on my humax freeviewhd+ recorder

• Registered Users Posts: 1,762 ✭✭✭BowWow

ftakeith wrote: »
    It worked on my humax freeviewhd+ recorder

Thanks, will try it later.

Does changing the country move the Irish Stations from the 800's to the 100's?

• Advertisement

No they stay in 800's and I don't want to do anything yet until second MUX starts.

I have it all set up now with USB HDD, a samsung 320gb hdd portable ie really tiny, powered off USB so I can now record one and watch another, pause live tv, set up timer to record a prog, switch on and switch off. In fact its perfect. And I get new text as well. Only bit missing is series link. Picture quality is fabolous. And it does gaeilge!!!

Bring on HD HURLING.

gbcullen

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 lonewolf2010

I cant seem to get in to the hidden menu no matter what i try.My software version is kztft 1.01.12. does any one have any ideas as I cant change the time.

you only try this,

MENU
    SETTINGS
    SYSTEM
    SYSTEM INFORMATION

and do it quickly,

• Closed Accounts Posts: 40 lonewolf2010

Good Man

That worked perfect

Thanks

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭haymur

Thanks for the tip it also worked for me. The guy in humax support did not know how to do it this morning.I did find out how to change one of my remotes from my Foxsat HD so it does not interact with the T2 in the same location

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 137 ✭✭Willby

No they stay in 800's and I don't want to do anything yet until second MUX starts.

I have it all set up now with USB HDD, a samsung 320gb hdd portable ie really tiny, powered off USB so I can now record one and watch another, pause live tv, set up timer to record a prog, switch on and switch off. In fact its perfect. And I get new text as well. Only bit missing is series link. Picture quality is fabolous. And it does gaeilge!!!

Bring on HD HURLING.

gbcullen

Hi, Can you please advise if Series Link for Saorview now works on the Humax Frreview HD stb or recorder?

• Registered Users Posts: 327 ✭✭haymur

Willby wrote: »
    Hi, Can you please advise if Series Link for Saorview now works on the Humax Frreview HD stb or recorder?
    Series link works fine on all the programmes that I set. When you select record it offers to record once or all series. A different
    symbol shows on on these when you look at your record list

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,463 ✭✭✭Mr Cumulonimbus

Do people have series link with the country set to Ireland though? I have to leave mine set to England for it to work. Not available when set to Ireland.

No trouble with the summertime issue as I receive the Divis Freeview signal.

Advertisement