Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

L96 supressor adapter

Options
  • 05-05-2011 11:33pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭

the title says it all, need one of these for mt L96, the L96 is a maruzen

hope someone has one and can help me out :)

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 469 ✭✭LAPUA

I have the parts. As new. Unopened.
    15 euro and based in knocklyon. If you are interested...

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 2,298 ✭✭✭toshiba2010

i have the adaptor and silencer 30e .

• Registered Users Posts: 1,919 ✭✭✭1man3letters

LAPUA wrote: »
    I have the parts. As new. Unopened.
    15 euro and based in knocklyon. If you are interested...

brillant, do u have paypal and would u be able to post?

i have the adaptor and silencer 30e .

i have enough supressors at the moment but in reailty ya can never have enough :rolleyes: post a pic for if deal with lapua falls through

I do indeed. Cash is preferred though. Postage via registered will be over 5 euro for me to mail it to you so the total will be 20. But if you are sending me cash in a registered envelope, I'll factor in that you are paying some postage too and the price will be 15.

• Advertisement

the pic is in my thread l96 warrior for sale . you can see foto,s of it there thanks

I do indeed. Cash is preferred though. Postage via registered will be over 5 euro for me to mail it to you so the total will be 20. But if you are sending me cash in a registered envelope, I'll factor in that you are paying some postage too and the price will be 15.

ok well do u still have the barrel stabizler that comes with it when was selling this item before? what are the threads on it 2, it should be 6 or so outward threads

Not quite sure what you mean. It's the two relevant parts for silencer installation. Stabiliser made of steel and ccw thread adaptor. In the packets untouched.

Not quite sure what you mean. It's the two relevant parts for silencer installation. Stabiliser made of steel and ccw thread adaptor. In the packets untouched.

do in thread that go into the barrel look like this one

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/spartan-doctrine-14mm-ccw-silencer-adapter-for-maruzen-aps-type-96.html

ie. thickness and type of threads

do in thread that go into the barrel look like this one

http://shop.ehobbyasia.com/spartan-doctrine-14mm-ccw-silencer-adapter-for-maruzen-aps-type-96.html

ie. thickness and type of threads

lapua?? do they match

• Advertisement

toshiba2010 can u do paypal and post?

yes can do paypal and post . if your happy pm me .

yes can do paypal and post . if your happy pm me .

pm sent

Mines like that only has two bits. The stabiliser and adaptor. 14mm ccw thread. The parts are from rsov.com

Advertisement