Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

ruger 10/22

Options
  • 24-04-2011 3:55pm
    Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭

hi im selling my old 10/22 as i went down the custom route. it had a custom stock done by <snip>. i just spent E160 to have it re lacquered so the stock is shiny and mint. it has a butler creek match grade barrel that has being threaded for a mod with a cap for when ur not useing a mod.
    the reciever, bolt and trigger are all standard
    im looking for 700 but im open to offers.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 463 ✭✭dax121

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

what thread is the barrel for the mod? Have you any pic's of group's you shot?

Tommy

tommyboy26 wrote: »
    what thread is the barrel for the mod? Have you any pic's of group's you shot?

Tommy
    hi tommy
    its a bull barrel with 1/2" uni and i think the barrel is about 20". i dont have pics but it was a tack driver. is all it needs is a trigger kit as its a standard trigger on it. and the trigger pull is a horrible 7-8lbs
    if you want ill give you the dealers number that its in. he built the gun for me and shot it also he will tell you how it shoots :D

• Registered Users Posts: 2,117 ✭✭✭tommyboy26

i will be down with john in the next week or so and if its still there i will have a look at it.

ye thats no problem. if you like it sure we can deal

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 7,043 ✭✭✭clivej

I was looking at your 10/22 in johns and that's a good Ruger and I found the trigger ok. Its on my list of guns to keep in mind

it is a nice looking gun clive and shoots good
    im sure someone will give it a good home :D

bump

bump

bump

• Advertisement

650?

bump

:)

• Registered Users Posts: 161 ✭✭steve french

i'm on the lookout for a 10/22 but unfortunately this one is a bit too much for me. i'm looking for a fairly standard one as i'll probably be getting a bit of customizing done myself.

steve pm

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1 67rdf

Do you mind me asking who did the work on it for you ? I'm looking for one myself but I'm gonna do it bit by bit, trying to keep the cost low!!

pm sent

thanks for pm but gun is sold

Advertisement