Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Finish "All in 1" Powerball Dishwasher tabs (84) NOW €10 (Usually €24.39)

Options
  • 20-04-2011 5:17pm
    Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭

Dunnes Stores are selling 84 tabs for €10 at the moment. (Tesco are quoting €24.39 for the same box online)

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Tesco are doing a buy one get one free offer on the 42 tab box for €12.99 at the moment.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 784 ✭✭✭thecornflake

MrsD007 wrote: »
    Dunnes Stores are selling 84 tabs for €10 at the moment. (Tesco are quoting €24.39 for the same box online)

IDShot_225x225.jpg

Tesco are doing a buy one get one free offer on the 42 tab box for €12.99 at the moment.

They'll clean up with this offer.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,096 ✭✭✭✭the groutch

great price, I always try to find as close to 10c a piece as possible, and then stock up

• Registered Users Posts: 4,748 ✭✭✭Do-more

Go wan with yer fancy dishwasher tablets!

I use the basic Lidl ones, half of one in each full load, perfect results every time.

invest4deepvalue.com

• Registered Users Posts: 19,585 ✭✭✭✭Lady Chatterton

Do-more wrote: »
    Go wan with yer fancy dishwasher tablets!

I use the basic Lidl ones, half of one in each full load, perfect results every time.
    I tried the Lidl tablets but stopped using them because they were ruining my wine glasses, maybe I should have halved them :D

• Registered Users Posts: 1,484 ✭✭✭Quackles

I find those powerball tabs stick in the drawer and don't melt. It's fairy tabs all the way in this house.

I feel very middle aged now :(

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 8,865 ✭✭✭Soarer

MrsD007 wrote: »

IDShot_225x225.jpg

I'll let the wife know!

• Registered Users Posts: 25,243 ✭✭✭✭Jesus Wept

Tesco Powder for me, last for months.
    109911.jpg?ts=633854523387

• Registered Users Posts: 3,630 ✭✭✭Oracle

The-Rigger wrote: »
    Tesco Powder for me, last for months.
    109911.jpg?ts=633854523387

I use powder too, its much better value. although I get it in Dunnes for €4.99, Tesco charge €5.95. Except for the label, it's identical, so I assume made by the same manufacturer. It's one of the few items cheaper in Dunnes than Tesco.

Advertisement