Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Match Thread*** Tues 22/2 20:15 Wes1 -vs- FC Dynamos

Options
  • 21-02-2011 2:05pm
    Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭

We drew with these guys earlier in the season in very windy conditions which didnt really help the style of football we play.

Hoepfully tomorrow is calmer and we can get the ball down and pass it around and ultimately get the 3 points we need.

Clay - in
    Conor - in
    Keith - in
    Gav - in
    Jules - in
    Ciaran - Giving birth :)
    Dave B -
    Ronan D - out
    Gary - work
    Eamon - in
    Kenny - in
    Cathal - in
    Eoin - in
    Collie - in
    Anto - in

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

I Am In For This

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6,081 ✭✭✭LeixlipRed

I'm in if needed.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I'm in.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

LeixlipRed wrote: »
    I'm in if needed.

Please come Martin, by the looks of things we'll have no subs again.

More than likely will be. Bro can't play, too busy with college.

• Advertisement

Ciaran giving birth? Is he about to become a Daddy? :D

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

2-1 win

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,644 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

A bit frantic at times in the second half but ground out a result. some lovely stuff played in the first half.
    Onwards and upwards.

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Good win and workrate tonight lads. We did tire a bit in the middle 2nd half and sat a bit deeper than the 1st half but it was them turning to a pretty simplistic route-one-and-nothing-else approach that really dragged the game down in the 2nd half. We did play some lovely stuff in the 1st half and also created several better chances in the 2nd half chances than they had, but would've been nice to have closed it out with another goal.

Back into winning ways and another 3 points in the bag, lets focus on 3 points next week and nothing else.

Advertisement