Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Essensuals Dublin Gone?!!

Options
  • 06-01-2011 12:24am
    Registered Users Posts: 46

Received a text from Essenuals hair salon on South William St. saying "It is with regret that we inform you that Essensuals Dublin is now closed. For future bookings contact T & G Clarendon St. Apologies for any inconvenience."

I have vouchers for Essensuals too.. wonder can I use them in T & G (Toni and Guy) then?! Also liked my stylist the last time I was there... anyone know where they're gone to? :(

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 6,383 ✭✭✭Aoibheann

Four of the salons are closing, they've been put into voluntary liquidation. From here:

"It said customers who had vouchers could use them across the remaining nine salons."

Hope that helps! :) Anyone know if the academy above Essensuals is also closing?

• Registered Users Posts: 33,519 ✭✭✭✭dudara

Good to know about the vouchers - I have a €50 Essensuals vouchers, so it will be nice to be able to use it elsewhere.

Advertisement