Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Do you miss Bertie era?

Options
  • 11-12-2010 9:02pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 92 ✭✭

Ive been watching one of them Reeling in the years type programme and it was showing Ireland during the old celtic tiger years and it looked so much happier than today. Is it just me or has the country gone terrible depressing with all this bad weather, the recession, the IMF, no jobs for the peoples and more of that kind of thing. Im beginning to feel nostalgic for the old days.

Comments

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,198 ✭✭✭strokemyclover

No, you're just 10 years older and more cynical

• Closed Accounts Posts: 8,704 ✭✭✭squod

Bertie's still happy. Him and his bankster mates.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 11,582 ✭✭✭✭TheZohanS

Ive been watching one of them Reeling in the years type programme and it was showing Ireland during the old celtic tiger years and it looked so much happier than today. Is it just me or has the country gone terrible depressing with all this bad weather, the recession, the IMF, no jobs for the peoples and more of that kind of thing. Im beginning to feel nostalgic for the old days.

I wish your posts would just **** off, because your posts are annoying arseholes.

• Registered Users Posts: 44,080 ✭✭✭✭Micky Dolenz

Don't start any more threads in AH until next year.

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement