Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

managing an emailing list: add or unsubscribe software

• 08-12-2010 11:31pm
    Moderators, Home & Garden Moderators Posts: 10,143 Mod ✭✭✭✭

can anyone direct me on what software/app will allow me to send out a large group email, on a regular basis, with some sort of 'click here to un-subscribe' tab. ie no updating required! ( this is part of a community organisation I involved in) thank you

Comments

• Moderators, Technology & Internet Moderators Posts: 1,336 Mod ✭✭✭✭croo

What you need is a mailing list manager. To find an open source solution go to wwwsourceforge.net and search for that.

I've only used such that were part of other bigger business solutions so Ive no actual experience of the stand alone solutions, but I believe one popular one is poMMO http://pommo.org/Main_Page
    It's a php, web based app so will run on most common hosting solutions.

Take a look perhaps it fits your needs.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 6 alexstan

Hi There,

I know its not opensource but I use mailchimp and it works great. It is free for up to 1000 subscribers in your list!

Cheers

Alex

Advertisement