Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

***Match Thread*** Tues 23/11 20:15 Wes2 -vs- Dublin Devils

Options
  • 22-11-2010 10:39am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭

Clay - in
    Conor - in
    Keith - in, in
    Gav - in
    Jules - in
    Ciaran - in
    Dave B - in
    Ronan D - In
    Gary D - in
    Eamonn - inj
    Kenny - in
    Cathal - away
    Eoin - in
    Collie - in
    Anto - in
    Tony - in

Comments

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm in

• Moderators, Science, Health & Environment Moderators Posts: 21,646 Mod ✭✭✭✭helimachoptor

I'm in

• Registered Users Posts: 174 ✭✭Mall10357

I'm In

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'm in
    I'm in

We've signed Andy Goram!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

I'm in.

• Advertisement

I'm playing RB and up front :pac:

• Closed Accounts Posts: 41,926 ✭✭✭✭_blank_

I'm playing RB and up front :pac:

We've re-signed Ed!:pac:

• Registered Users Posts: 6,638 ✭✭✭Iago

In

• Registered Users Posts: 42 mrgavo

Des wrote: »
    We've re-signed Ed!:pac:

Brilliant!!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,357 ✭✭✭emc2

4-2 win

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 4,028 ✭✭✭FrankGrimes

Yeh scrappy enough with us taking the foot off the pedal after going 2 up early on and were a bit sloppy to let them back into it, but we put an end to their good spell soon enough and they were pretty fortunate for us not to have added another couple on the break in the last 10 minutes.

As I said, we were all guilty of trying a bit too much with the first touch in the final 3rd but we didn't lose the rag with each other and kept trying the right things and eventually put the game out of their reach with 10 to go. Good to pick up more points without fully hitting top gear, we'll need to up it a lot to win next week's 6-pointer, but with our solid defence and the chances we make by pushing forward, even if only a few of our moves come off we'll be the ones putting them under pressure throughout. Fair play lads.

Spot on Jules, we were our own worst enemy tbh, as said at half time, after the first 2 went in we expected to get into double figures, our desire to get forward and score with each attach gifted them a lot of space going forward in parts but we closed the game out well enough. They drew with SS last week so despite their poor position they could have cost us points also.

Big game next week.

Advertisement