Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on [email protected] for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact [email protected]

Cheap furniture near Limerick

• 04-11-2010 12:04pm
    Registered Users Posts: 34

Hi wondering if there are any good places to get cheap furniture near Limerick.

I'm looking to pick up a desk and chair and yes I'm a student so the cheaper the better.

There;s a Vincent De Paul shop in Galway that is excellent for picking stuff up, anything around here?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 405 ✭✭L.T.P.

Also an SVDP shop in Limerick, up a laneway off Little Catherine St. Think phone number is 061 315505.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,658 ✭✭✭donutheadhomer

L.T.P. wrote: »
    Also an SVDP shop in Limerick, up a laneway off Little Catherine St. Think phone number is 061 315505.

parnell st also across from the dry cleaners

• Registered Users Posts: 34 porqueno

will def give them a look, thank you kindly people of limerick, it's good to be back!

• Registered Users Posts: 291 ✭✭zing zong

parnell st also across from the dry cleaners

yes they have second hand furniture, but are very over priced, you'd be as well off to buy new for what they charge

the SVDP here is great, but you wont find what you want there unless its a couch or a wardrobe

theres a place on john street, but years since i was there, cant recall if they are cheap

also a new place on william street

• Registered Users Posts: 34 porqueno

SVDP were great, didn't find a chair yet but getting there and the ladies there were very helpful, gonna try over the next few weeks

and the other place was closed

• Advertisement
Advertisement