Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

For Sale: Klash KAC PDW

Options
  • 04-10-2010 1:40pm
    Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭

For sale or trade one DBoys KAC PDW, shoots at 0.85-0.9J. Piston, cylinder etc upgraded with guarder stuff.

This AEG will work with any M4/16 mags not just the KAC PDW ones.

Package comes with the following:

Original box

KAC trade marked vertical grip

Prommy 285mm tight bore inner barrel (6.03mm) with G&P hop chamber installed plus original inner barrel

RATech LiPo kit installed (kit includes LiPo battery and special outer barrel so that the battery can be held inside the RIS) and original outer barrel and gas tubes

VFC KAC PDW QR sling swivel (fits in the rear QR points as normal ones don't due to the gearbox being in the way)

Includes 9 KAC PDW style mid cap magazines (all 90rds each)
    1x Dboys mid cap
    3x China heavy weight mids (metal weight in bottom of the mag)
    6x VFC mid caps

Looking for €260 for the lot. Can meet depending on location (I'm based in Leitrim) or can post (buyer pays 50% of postage cost and pays by PayPal ONLY).

Not interested in any trades unless you're got an unbastardised G&P XM177E1.

Willing to sell the AEG separate from the mags for €210.

I'll have pictures up later one today.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

offer 150 gun!

• Registered Users Posts: 1,478 ✭✭✭Chuck the Buck

The aeg new was €200, the RATech LiPo kit is $100 ex-shipping and the prommy tightbore barrel is $60 ex-shipping. €150 is way too low.

• Registered Users Posts: 868 ✭✭✭dbuck8

Ok I understand u put alot of extra into it but u gotta understand its second hand chief bump offer 175

• Registered Users Posts: 621 ✭✭✭Sleepershark

For sale or trade one DBoys KAC PDW, shoots at 0.85-0.9J. Piston, cylinder etc upgraded with guarder stuff.

This AEG will work with any M4/16 mags not just the KAC PDW ones.

Package comes with the following:

Original box

KAC trade marked vertical grip

Prommy 285mm tight bore inner barrel (6.03mm) with G&P hop chamber installed plus original inner barrel

RATech LiPo kit installed (kit includes LiPo battery and special outer barrel so that the battery can be held inside the RIS) and original outer barrel and gas tubes

VFC KAC PDW QR sling swivel (fits in the rear QR points as normal ones don't due to the gearbox being in the way)

Includes 9 KAC PDW style mid cap magazines (all 90rds each)

offer 200 for above aeg, batt and extras including original stock parts if you still have them ( if you done the upgrades yourself) plus the 9 KAC PDW mid mags
    Will have to meet for inspection testing and chronoing. Can sort out location if interested. Postage not an option, i don't buy without detailed inspection. Cheers.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Offer asking on PDW. (with one mag...pleaseeeeeee):D

• Advertisement

Rooky1 wrote: »
    Offer asking on PDW. (with one mag...pleaseeeeeee):D

Accepted, pm out bound.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,532 ✭✭✭Rooky1

Met Chuck last night, PDW is exactly as described.
    Many thanks Chuck.:)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭pyro jim

well Chuck,
    If you still have mags i'd be interested in them. If you have the 8 left i'll offer 40yoyo for them.

pyro jim wrote: »
    well Chuck,
    If you still have mags i'd be interested in them. If you have the 8 left i'll offer 40yoyo for them.

Yup still have them. €45 including post, payment by paypal?

DSCF0802.jpg

The Heavy weight mags have the printed trades on both sides while the VFC mags have it only on one side.

pyro jim still interested?

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 270 ✭✭pyro jim

Yes! Sorry was offline. To PM's?

pyro jim wrote: »
    Yes! Sorry was offline. To PM's?

Yarp, PM sent back

Advertisement