Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Limerick: Demo album completed, Musicians needed for gigging

Options
  • 08-09-2010 3:02pm
    Registered Users Posts: 709 ✭✭✭

Hi,

I have recently finished recording my demo. I recorded it at home so some of the production is poor enough. The demo is 8 tracks long. I have another 5 tracks nearly written also. I want to form a band to go gigging and then depending on the success of that, go to the studio to record a 10-track album professionally. I'm also open to playing anyone else's songs if I like them.

I played all the music on the demo and sang 1 and a half songs. Unfortunately, my singer is moving to Canada in a couple of months, so I'll need a replacement for him too.

I need the following instruments: Lead Singer, Bass, Drums, Rythym guitar. I can play the lead guitar (or share with rythym player if they want). Keyboards would also be cool but will maybe have to wait untill the rest is together.

I have included the links to the demo below.

Respond here or on PM if interested, Cheers,
    Micky

www.soundcloud.com/mickymeehan/sets

Comments

Advertisement