Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dunno what the hell just happend

Options
  • 12-08-2010 9:41pm
    Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭

Just got back from walking the dog went up a street never usually go with him but i know it well myself.

On way back near end this street all sudden i felt like blood just drained from my body and i got this really weird flashback of some really intense memory. I am finding it really hard remember what it was or if it was actually a real memory.

Took me bout ten minutes in the near by park sitting there with dog trying get my head together dunno how i didnt let him go.

Then on way home he gets attacked by another dog very odd walk thats all i know.

Sitting here now feel so weird white as sheet no expression on me face.

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 14,739 ✭✭✭✭minidazzler

Go to doctor, get prescribed blood. You need some now that you have none.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13,130 ✭✭✭✭Kiera

Woohoo, love when you get a free buzz \o/

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

Twilight: The Prologue

Edit:
    Also, *obligatory NAMA post*

• Closed Accounts Posts: 2,183 ✭✭✭storm2811

It's obvious OP

This is plausible.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,562 ✭✭✭scientific1982

Get yourself to a doctor quickly.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 159 ✭✭HereNorThere

What's NAMA ?

• Registered Users Posts: 4,526 ✭✭✭brendansmith

Maybe you are turning into a superhero. Have you had recent contact with a vast quantity of radioactive waste?

• Registered Users Posts: 11,554 ✭✭✭✭alwaysadub

Ever see Life On Mars or Ashes To Ashes? Sounds like you'd something like that happen.

Maybe you're from the future OP!

• Registered Users Posts: 4,467 ✭✭✭Wazdakka

On the blob?

• Registered Users Posts: 1,933 ✭✭✭Anita Blow

What's NAMA ?

Bankers, Fianna Fail, Fat Harney, Ireland is crap etc.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 2,283 ✭✭✭Ross_Mahon

Your were abducted by Aliens

• Closed Accounts Posts: 37,214 ✭✭✭✭Dudess

Random dizzy spell/borderline faint/panic attack? Might not happen again but if it does, maybe go to the doc for a few tests (don't know which - iron levels might be one perhaps?)

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

Maybe you had a flashforward?

• Banned (with Prison Access) Posts: 9,425 ✭✭✭FearDark

Aliens OP, the year is 2020.

• Registered Users Posts: 1,492 ✭✭✭upmeath

Your dog needs a colonic.

• Registered Users Posts: 13,109 ✭✭✭✭How Soon Is Now

Dunno what it was but was really weird i still dont feel right like.
    It actually felt like place got dark when i got to the park was sitting there
    i cant even remember walking back to the park. All i know was nice and bright out before any of this.

• Registered Users Posts: 6,952 ✭✭✭furiousox

You've been bitten by a radioactive spider OP, buy two suits..one red, one black.

CPL 593H

• Registered Users Posts: 359 ✭✭messymess

OP, the answer is obvious ..... you caught teh gey !

• Closed Accounts Posts: 20,919 ✭✭✭✭Gummy Panda

i cant even remember walking back to the park. All i know was nice and bright out before any of this.

hmmm... this sounds like you have split personalities and the other personality is killing/raping people.

I look forward to your future cameo on the Six One News.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,748 ✭✭✭tony1kenobi

All i know was nice and bright out before any of this.

Sounds like you just graduated college.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭*eadaoin

how long has it been since you had something to eat? it sounds like a mild panic attack which can be brought on by low blood sugar if you haven't eaten in a while. i've had similar experiences, thought i was going mad, eventually discovered i just needed to eat properly & regularly!

if you feel bad for long get yourself to a doctor though & feel better soon :)

*eadaoin wrote: »
    how long has it been since you had something to eat? it sounds like a mild panic attack which can be brought on by low blood sugar if you haven't eaten in a while. i've had similar experiences, thought i was going mad, eventually discovered i just needed to eat properly & regularly!

if you feel bad for long get yourself to a doctor though & feel better soon :)

Had soup before i left the house i dunno im not hungry or anything just driving me crazy that i cant remember what i saw in me head yet it really bothered me at the time.

• Registered Users Posts: 628 ✭✭✭*eadaoin

Had soup before i left the house i dunno im not hungry or anything just driving me crazy that i cant remember what i saw in me head yet it really bothered me at the time.

another option to consider if you're missing time: alien abduction

do you feel as if you've been probed at all?

:D

• Registered Users Posts: 24,025 ✭✭✭✭ejmaztec

Are you still wearing the same body? Check the mirror.

*eadaoin wrote: »
    another option to consider if you're missing time: alien abduction

do you feel as if you've been probed at all?

:D

No just a pain in side my head for some reason.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 12,456 ✭✭✭✭Mr Benevolent

No just a pain in side my head for some reason.

Go to an A&E.

Ah im not gonna die or nothing be grand :p its mostly bothering me now cause i cant remember what happened.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,391 ✭✭✭✭mikom

On way back near end this street all sudden i felt like blood just drained from my body and i got this really weird flashback of some really intense memory. I am finding it really hard remember what it was or if it was actually a real memory.

Trapped in the past, angerfist2009 finds himself leaping from life to life, putting things right, that once went wrong and hoping each time, that his next leap... will be the leap home.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,644 ✭✭✭theg81der

Meteor shower? but I`d seriously go to A & E just to rule out anything suspicious all messin aside.

• Advertisement
  • Closed Accounts Posts: 2,639 ✭✭✭Miss Lockhart

Clearly a Dementor attacked you! You should have used a patronus - eat some chocolate to make yourself feel better. :pac:

This discussion has been closed.
Advertisement