Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[WANTED] Thunder B grenades

Options
  • 07-08-2010 12:38am
    Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭

looking for some thunder b nades should be in working order, if it can pierce the co2 then thats enough for me

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 705 ✭✭✭CaptainPrice

I may have a thunder b you can use. I got no more shells or canisters lesf for it though and the pin snapped so now i use a small size aln key. If you have any interest in it i can post pics. Im lookin for about €25

• Registered Users Posts: 741 ✭✭✭gian

yes please pictures would be great, was it perfectly working when you used it or does it just puncture the co2??

• Registered Users Posts: 459 ✭✭killerhitman

http://www.airsoftpanda.com/product_info.php/products_id/637
    brand new and is 26 euro with shipping

Ok. Pics inbound later today
    It work grand. I only used the shells that came with it, but they all worked grand. There are also methods of homemade upgrades you can do but this isn't touched. Where You based?

thanks mate but are you suggesting that i should buy a new one?

• Advertisement

Ok. Pics inbound later today
    It work grand. I only used the shells that came with it, but they all worked grand. There are also methods of homemade upgrades you can do but this isn't touched. Where You based?

in Bray mate so its just the whole firing mech right? can i bargain for 15quid?

gian wrote: »
    in Bray mate so its just the whole firing mech right? can i bargain for 15quid?

afraid not mate. Lowest Ill go is 25. I have only used it three times afterall ans is only missing its pin. Also, I'm based in dublin and can only really travel as far as the city centre. If this doesnt suit you, I understand completely. I can always have fun with the nade after i stock up on shells and canisters :)

if you would sell it for 20e ill take it...

anyways im looking for more so everyone thinking of selling their thunder b is welcome

Yeah go on then. 20 it is as long as you can get to either the city centre or knocklyon for pickup. I'm also gonna be up at fingal this weekend so whichever you think

theres the pics mate. hope they are what you are looking for. My bad for late pics, camera was lent out

• Advertisement

actually im gonna be busy do you mind posting it? if not then its ok ill just have to find a free day

I dont do paypal. So i will have to wait for a free day for you. I will hold on to it for a week and if youre interested we can meet in town or something. If not, Ima use it anyway. I will still have it when you want it

ok nice ill try to look for a free day and i will let you know asap, thanks!

Dropped off today. Thank you gian! I hope you get good use out of the grenade! It was nice meeting you and I will leave some positive feedback in the Sticky.
    Thanks again mate.

i will thanks again great stuff!

i am still looking for more grenades

bump

• Registered Users Posts: 58 ✭✭Nemesis G.O.A.

gian wrote: »
    thanks mate but are you suggesting that i should buy a new one?

Hope this isn't against the rules ( if it is, sorry n delete Mods ), but if u r looking, The Office in Tallagh have them for €30 ;)

Advertisement