Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Pakistan flooding and Moscow Drughts: Deliberate or not?

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 7,980 ✭✭✭meglome

Man made climate change? As I've been told in here on several occasions... if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

• Closed Accounts Posts: 246 ✭✭Joshua Jones

meglome wrote: »
    Man made climate change? As I've been told in here on several occasions... if it walks like a duck and quacks like a duck...

........it's a goose in disguise.

• Registered Users Posts: 2,537 ✭✭✭thecommander

Technology now exists today that can alter the weather patterns through use of electromagnetic waves. (Haarp)

It does? Thought haarp made earthquakes?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

And other things aswell, weather manipulation is common knowledge.

US and Canada agreement
    In 1975, the US and Canada entered into an agreement under the auspices of the United Nations for the exchange of information on weather modification activity.
    1977 UN Environmental Modification Convention

Main article: Environmental Modification Convention
    Weather control, particularly hostile weather warfare, was addressed by the "United Nations General Assembly Resolution 31/72, TIAS 9614 Convention[18] on the Prohibition of Military or Any Other Hostile Use of Environmental Modification Techniques" was adopted. The Convention was: Signed in Geneva May 18, 1977; Entered into force October 5, 1978; Ratification by U.S. President December 13, 1979; U.S. ratification deposited at New York January 17, 1980.[19]
    US National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration

In the US, the National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration regulates weather control projects, under authority of Public Law 205 of the 92nd Congress.
    US Legislation

The Space Preservation Act was proposed "to preserve the cooperative, peaceful uses of space for the benefit of all humankind by permanently prohibiting the basing of weapons in space by the United States, and to require the President to take action to adopt and implement a world treaty banning space-based weapons."

2005 U.S. Senate Bill 517 and U.S. House Bill 2995 U.S. Senate Bill 517[21] and U.S. House Bill 2995[22] were two bills proposed in 2005 that would have expanded experimental weather modification, to establish a Weather Modification Operations and Research Board, and implemented a national weather modification policy. Neither were made into law. Former Texas State Senator John N. Leedom was the key lobbyist on behalf of the weather modification bills.

2007 U.S. Senate Bill 1807 & U.S. House Bill 3445 Senate Bill 1807 and House Bill 3445, identical bills introduced July 17, 2007, proposed to establish a Weather Mitigation Advisory and Research Board to fund weather modification research

• Registered Users Posts: 25,229 ✭✭✭✭King Mob

Basically Haarp works like the sonic screwdriver in Doctor Who.
    It does everything and anything to fill a gap in the plot.

The details of how such a device could work are of course left nice and fuzzy so no one has to do any physics or anything to show that it could....

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 16,505 ✭✭✭✭nullzero

Perhaps things like this are caused by HAARP.
    The world, nay the universe is full of infinite possibilities.

Please note that it is possible to entertain a notion without subscribing to it.

Uprising, thanks for sharing some relevant information pertaining to the topic, it was a good relevant read.

nullzero wrote: »
    Perhaps things like this are caused by HAARP.

Please note that it is possible to entertain a notion without subscribing to it.

Perhaps things like this are caused by a small rubber duck.

Uprising, thanks for sharing some relevant information pertaining to the topic, it was a good relevant read.
    Well it being relevant would mean that for some reason the government built a secret magic earthquake/weather machine then made it known to the public by banning their magic machine in documents freely available to the public....

Now if I was one of these evil scientist types, I just wouldn't put that stuff on the documents then no one would know about my magic machine....

King Mob wrote: »
    Perhaps things like this are caused by a small rubber duck.

Well it being relevant would mean that for some reason the government built a secret magic earthquake/weather machine then made it known to the public by banning their magic machine in documents freely available to the public....

Now if I was one of these evil scientist types, I just wouldn't put that stuff on the documents then no one would know about my magic machine....

Do you want to discuss this topic at all?

Do you want to discuss this topic at all?
    Yes.
    Why if Haarp could do anything cters claim (and it can't) would the evil tyrants who built it then make it public knowledge?

And why do most of the documents uprising is taking out of context ban their secret evil machine?

Oh and also Haarp can't cause earthquakes or alter the weather any more than a rubber duck can.

Yes.
    Why if Haarp could do anything cters claim (and it can't) would the evil tyrants who built it then make it public knowledge?

And why do most of the documents uprising is taking out of context ban their secret evil machine?

I should probably clarify my last post.
    What you call discussion is coming into the forum, looking at a thread, and then going and posting in it to say how stupid it is and that evidence is lacking (in a forum based on the idea that evidence of its topics is suppressed) and continue to make this point until the thread becomes a farce and goes down the pan.

I could myself go over to the christianity forum and point out to them that their faith is based on a fabric of lies and that there is no evidence at all to support their beliefs and that they'd be better off turning away from it.
    Why don't I do that? mmmm, have a think about that one.

• Advertisement

I should probably clarify my last post.
    What you call discussion is coming into the forum, looking at a thread, and then going and posting in it to say how stupid it is and that evidence is lacking (in a forum based on the idea that evidence of its topics is suppressed) and continue to make this point until the thread becomes a farce and goes down the pan.
    Well uprising had posted what he believe is evidence, but that's clearly taken out of context.

Also the idea that Haarp can change the weather is demonstrably false.
    I could myself go over to the christianity forum and point out to them that their faith is based on a fabric of lies and that there is no evidence at all to support their beliefs and that they'd be better off turning away from it.
    Why don't I do that? mmmm, have a think about that one.
    So basically you're saying that this theory has no basis in reality and is indistinguishable from fiction.

The reason I post here is because, despite what some would like to think, I'm open minded. So maybe someone would be able to post some kind of evidence....

But you seem more interested in bitching at me than actually discussing the topic...

But you seem more interested in bitching at me than actually discussing the topic...

What a sentence.
    You're more interested in slagging topics off than discussing them on their merits.
    You've been away for a while, in that time we discussed quite a few things, now it seems we're back to "no evidence, this is stupid" type arguments. Thats just one way to look at these things, it's not as if we can't see things from your perspective, its simply that we wish to discuss them from another and your predictable arguments tend to disrupt that. You know we'd like to discuss the evidence we have, as flawed as it may be without the spectre of some know it all telling us it mighn't be reliable, we're not idiots we can work that much out for oursleves.

As relivant as the content is, it's the context that intrigues.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,627 ✭✭✭uprising2

Yes.

Oh and also Haarp can't cause earthquakes or alter the weather any more than a rubber duck can.

He asked if you wanted to discuss this, not if you wanted to act the clown and look silly.

And it's field of research is unclassified, meaning different fields, also its placing in Alaska mean it's close to the North Pole where magnetic lines from the whole globe meet, and still in US territory.

300px-HAARP_site.jpg
    Established1993Research TypeUnclassifiedField of ResearchIonosphereDirectorJohn HeckscherLocationGakona, AlaskaCoordinatesAffiliationsUniversity of AlaskaOperating AgencyOffice of Naval Research
    Air Force Research LaboratoryWebsitehttp://www.haarp.alaska.edu/

uprising2 wrote: »
    He asked if you wanted to discuss this, not if you wanted to act the clown and look silly.

And it's field of research is unclassified, meaning different fields, also its placing in Alaska mean it's close to the North Pole where magnetic lines from the whole globe meet, and still in US territory.

I'm pretty familiar with Haarp and what it actually does thanks.

However it's still not possible for it to actually modify the weather.

So why exactly did they ban their machine in freely available public documents?
    Why would they reveal they secret weapon like that?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,200 ✭✭✭imme

? , well some people think so.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/High_Frequency_Active_Auroral_Research_Program

It's kind of disgusting for people to suggest that the devastating quake in Haiti was man-made.

I don't believe that HAARP is used for earthquakes or droughts or conversely floods. I don't think a government or a Navy or am Army would try to mess with the weather on such a scale. A scale which the proposed 'work' could have unwanted consequences.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 1,202 ✭✭✭Jeboa Safari

I think weather manipulation is possible and could be used if needed, but I doubt its being used here. No way Russia or Pakistan would just let anyone do that.

• Registered Users Posts: 3,087 ✭✭✭Duiske

I think someone in Pakistan has been reading this thread. :pac:
    Some reports also charged that the US was manipulating weather patterns over Pakistan. US officials dismissed the idea with incredulity.

Link (Times of India)

• Registered Users Posts: 18,139 ✭✭✭✭namloc1980

Ah, something else HAARP can do. I thought it could 'only' cause earthquakes and volcanoes, but it can also cause flooding! Monsson floods have been happening for an eon yet in 2010 monsoon rains suddenly need the USA and it's super-duper magic HAARP machine to help it happen??? Gimme a break. How did earthquakes/floods/volcanoes/(insert natural disaster caused by HAARP here) happen before HAARP was invented?????

• Registered Users Posts: 1,771 ✭✭✭Dude111

I dont know what to think,IT COULD BE HAARP!!!!!!!

• Closed Accounts Posts: 3,619 ✭✭✭fontanalis

Dude111 wrote: »
    I dont know what to think,IT COULD BE HAARP!!!!!!!

It's the only likely answer.

• Advertisement
Advertisement