Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Dentists In Letterkenny

Options
  • 05-08-2010 10:23am
    Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭

It's been years since i've been at the dentist and now i have a terrible toothache :(

What dentist would you recommend in the town and any ideas how much it would cost for a filling/check up? :o

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 20 lalalots

would recomend the dentest at the station round about in the ally just before the chilli shaker, check up would b bout 40 i think not to sure bout filling costs

• Closed Accounts Posts: 534 ✭✭✭Lahm

The boy under the arch on Pearse Road near Sister Sara's

• Registered Users Posts: 6,704 ✭✭✭Broxi_Bear_Eire

Errigal Dental would be my recommendation
    Just across from the New Dunn's

• Registered Users Posts: 50 ✭✭sweet girl

I go to that one that has previously been mentioned, under the arch near the Chilli Shaker/Sister Saras, Its called Station House Dental Surgery, Paddy Mc Kibben is the one i go to in there. Im not sure how much a check up is but I got a filling in there in April and it was €90 for a silver filling. Im not sure how much a white filling is. the telephone number is 074 91 76727.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 578 ✭✭✭inode

thanks guys, think ill try this guy at station house :D

• Advertisement
Advertisement