Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

[TRADE] KSC USP full size

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 171 ✭✭captain wow

Hey man what make is it? Metal or ABS? And would you be interested in selling it if you don't get any trades?

• Registered Users Posts: 434 ✭✭Decky86

I'd sell it for 100 as it's barely used and still in box.. But I'll see if any trades come up first though.

Metal, ABS or both? And who's the manufacturer? I'll probably offer asking if you don't get any trades. Let me know.
    First in line for sale.

• Registered Users Posts: 471 ✭✭tacops.ie

Metal, ABS or both? And who's the manufacturer? I'll probably offer asking if you don't get any trades. Let me know.
    First in line for sale.

Trade Mp5-K with battery and 1x High Cap Mag

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

I have a KJW M9 for trade if ur interested :)

• Advertisement

KSC is the manufacturer and its all abs.. but to feel it youd nearly swear its metal. abs doesnt drink the gas as much apparently either..

could you post pics of the m9?

sorry not really interested in the mp5 but will keep an open mind :)

ok this is up for sale now too. captain wow can have it if he confirms his offer of 100 again. that'll include postage if needed :)

• Registered Users Posts: 1,216 ✭✭✭Ayrtonf7

Hey man I'll confirm my offer. It'll be next week before I'll have the cash. Just moved house and waiting to get my deposit back from my last landlord on monday. It'll take a day or two for a transfer to get into my paypal then. If waiting that long is a problem for you then I'll withdraw my offer. If you don't mind waiting till next wednesday then I'll definitely take it!

thats fine for me mate :) send me a pm next time yer on and we'll go from there .

• Advertisement

Settled. To PMs

Advertisement