Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Samsung TV LE46C530 in Power City

Options

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 5,532 ✭✭✭Zonda999

Would be a lot of lcd tv for the money and a pretty good deal at that price, an excellent deal in fact. Would be a grand telly if you are'nt used to 100Hz, which it doesnt have. Black levels would be decent too, and it definitely has mpeg4.

• Registered Users Posts: 229 ✭✭ralphie

Zonda999 wrote: »
    Would be a lot of lcd tv for the money and a pretty good deal at that price, an excellent deal in fact. Would be a grand telly if you are'nt used to 100Hz, which it doesnt have. Black levels would be decent too, and it definitely has mpeg4.

Hi Zonda,thanks for reply.I was in Dublin yesterday and went in to Fontill branch of Power City where they had one of these on display.I was well happy with the picture and given the money,decided to take the plunge and buy one.
    I have just set it up and getting an excellent picture on DTT from Mullaghanish.Also good picture through Sab Sat FTA box.
    Analogue picture not as good.But my analogue signal is not great.RTE 1 and 2 from Maghera and TV 3 and TG 4 from Mullaghanish.I always thought TV 3 and TG 4 were from Woodcock Hill as I am closer to it,but I discovered lately it was Mullaghanish.

• Registered Users Posts: 53 ✭✭t125

YES Argos are doing it for 529.99 I just paid for one and they will have it for me in about 10 days and the recite i got from them confirmed it is the 46'' samsung le46c530

Advertisement