Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie

Cheapest gym in Galway?

Options
  • 11-04-2010 5:24pm
    Closed Accounts Posts: 13

I have found the cheapest gym in Galway. Peak Physique 199 Euro's for the year. Any cheaper gyms?

Comments

• Registered Users Posts: 537 ✭✭✭blond45

yep. mine cost me nothing;). our side road that goes all the way to end of a 3mile run to the main road. fresh air? nothing. great work out . its not flat , there are a few hills which is great.

• Closed Accounts Posts: 492 ✭✭HoPpiE

Not that I've noticed John.

And what do you use for your free weights Blond? Rocks from the walls?

• Registered Users Posts: 3,110 ✭✭✭KevR

I have found the cheapest gym in Galway. Peak Physique 199 Euro's for the year. Any cheaper gyms?

At that price, I presume they don't have a pool?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 16,165 ✭✭✭✭brianthebard

blond45 wrote: »
    yep. mine cost me nothing;). our side road that goes all the way to end of a 3mile run to the main road. fresh air? nothing. great work out . its not flat , there are a few hills which is great.

Was the smugness free too?

• Closed Accounts Posts: 13 JohnMcManus

KevR wrote: »
    At that price, I presume they don't have a pool?
    No pool, just weights, running machines, exercise bikes, sauna, sunbed.

• Advertisement
  • Registered Users Posts: 564 ✭✭✭Clemon

Was the smugness free too?
    :eek:

• Registered Users Posts: 385 ✭✭Dutchess

Think Peak Physique is cheapest. I was lucky to get a mail from them about joining on easter weekend for €149!

Advertisement