Doctors in Ashbourne - boards.ie
Boards.ie uses cookies. By continuing to browse this site you are agreeing to our use of cookies. Click here to find out more x

22-03-2010, 16:11   #1
calum

Send a message via ICQ to calum Send a message via AIM to calum Send a message via MSN to calum Send a message via Yahoo to calum
Doctors in Ashbourne

Recently moved to Ashbourne, looking for any recommendations for GPs in the town.

I'm always slightly hesitant to visit the non-native-English speaking ones (of which there seem to be a few) simply because there can be a subtlety of language involved in describing one's symptoms that I know from experience sometimes gets lost in translation. On the other hand, pretty much all the Irish GPs I visited when I lived in Dublin were a singularly rude and unhelpful bunch anyway, hence the request
Advertisement
22-03-2010, 17:49   #2
JayeL

Pat Watson (Deerpark Medical Centre) is great, I've been a patient of his for years and he's always been brilliant (haven't had to visit that often anyway).
Thanks from:
22-03-2010, 20:33   #3
calum

Send a message via ICQ to calum Send a message via AIM to calum Send a message via MSN to calum Send a message via Yahoo to calum
Thanks for that. Would be about the furthest away from me, but it's not a big place I suppose
26-03-2010, 10:07   #4
redfacedbear

Sorry, a bit late getting to this, but I would second Dr Watson. He was my doc when I lived in Ash and my family still use him.
27-03-2010, 00:45   #5
asomeday

have heard some strange things about doc watson in the past few years.would highly recommend dr murphy over super valu...he is brilliant. himself & his wife run the family practice & if you have babies they have a specific surgery time to prevent infection from other patients.

i would recommend a chat with them

Quick Reply
Bold
Italic
Underline

Insert Image
Wrap [QUOTE] tags around selected text

Decrease Size
Increase Size
Please sign up or log in to join the discussion