Advertisement
If you have a new account but are having problems posting or verifying your account, please email us on hello@boards.ie for help. Thanks :)
Hello all! Please ensure that you are posting a new thread or question in the appropriate forum. The Feedback forum is overwhelmed with questions that are having to be moved elsewhere. If you need help to verify your account contact hello@boards.ie
Hi all! We have been experiencing an issue on site where threads have been missing the latest postings. The platform host Vanilla are working on this issue. A workaround that has been used by some is to navigate back from 1 to 10+ pages to re-sync the thread and this will then show the latest posts. Thanks, Mike.
Hi there,
There is an issue with role permissions that is being worked on at the moment.
If you are having trouble with access or permissions on regional forums please post here to get access: https://www.boards.ie/discussion/2058365403/you-do-not-have-permission-for-that#latest

[Sale] Project Swiss Arms SA1

• 10-03-2010 5:39pm
    Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭

OK, have the above bolt action sniper rifle for sale.

I don;t have a clue whats wrong with it, but I put a new spring in it (exausting my knowledge of possible problems) and it still isn't shooting correctly (only, at a guess, 250 fps). There is one other problem, which is that sometimes it will fire after you bolt it back into place, but without pulling the trigger. Not sure why, but most likely besause I put it back together wrongly.

Anyway, this is the rifle
    http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=280752&cat=02&subcat=14

The broken rifle itself is only 65, and that includes a brand new spring. For an extra 20 I can also throw in a 4x40 scope with its original box

http://www.hobbyairsoft.ie/products.php?cmd=detail&id=263855&cat=03&subcat=17

The rifle does have a good feel to it, and does look savage, the problem is I don't have the funds to fix it up.

I will post, and I will accept paypal, but both will be at the buyers expense

I can post pics if requested, but it looks exactly like the one at hobby

Comments

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 2,200 ✭✭✭J.D.R

OK, broken rifle only 55

• Registered Users, Registered Users 2 Posts: 303 ✭✭fleecymanager

OFFER 20 FOR SCOPE COLLECTED

Was looking to keep the scope and gun together, but if theres no interest in the next couple of days, you got yourself a deal

NO BOTHER DUDE

NO BOTHER DUDE

Cool, where abouts you located?

• Advertisement

donadea
    only over the road

No problem so. I'll see what the story is in a couple of days, then I'll let you know about the scope

Price drop to 50. As low as I can go

Scope is now sold, but the rifle is still up for grabs

Advertisement